Honored Contributor

I sprayed my UGGs with a water/snow protectant.  I have navy and black Cory boots and they never bled on my bare feed.  

Esteemed Contributor

You would think with all the money these boots cost they would at the very least water resistant! I have a couple of pairs myself but, never wore them in the rain or snow. I have other boots for that. Sorry,Woman Embarassed O/P you must have been so embrassed.

Honored Contributor

Re: UGGS Dark colors

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

You would think with all the money these boots cost they would at the very least water resistant! I have a couple of pairs myself but, never wore them in the rain or snow. I have other boots for that. Sorry,Woman Embarassed O/P you must have been so embrassed.

@apple 1964

You are so right, it was embarrassing.  I decided to contact UGG about the problem.  I purchased the boots December, 2015 and wore them just once.  The dye transferred so I put them back in the box, and thought I'd revisit the problem later, when I was less busy.  I completely forgot about it.  When I saw them sitting in the closet, I decided to wear them. (and no,@Crystaltree I did not know when I bought them the color would transfer and I did not wear them remembering the color would transfer....I'd forgotten I had a problem last year)

Anyhow, when I contacted UGG they said based on the number on the box, these boots were manufactured in either 2014 or 2015.   They have since changed the make up of the lining and the dyeing process in their black boots.  And, they are sending me a new pair!