Contributor

Re: Tsunami of packages scheduled to come tomorrow!!!

My motto is apologize now ... Enjoy later?? They will be fabulous packages to come home to on Tuesday. I would say it's an early Birthday present but birthday is January. he's used to me.
Respected Contributor

JJM - your 'process diagram' of how the warehouse works is exactly what I envision when reading some of the stories about LINEA Orders!

Too funny!

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your lovely orders, ladies. I know I will. We work hard and put everyone else first usually. YOU deserve it and guilt/embarrassment/doubt is such a waste of time when life is so short anyway. Joie de vivre!

Honored Contributor

Oh my heavens, JJM, your Rube Goldberg-esque depiction of QVC's warehouse operations is a riot! It is probably not too far from the truth.

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 Goldie76 said:

Oh my heavens, JJM, your Rube Goldberg-esque depiction of QVC's warehouse operations is a riot! It is probably not too far from the truth.

If you google the words 'a woman's mind' and then look under 'images'-- those are the first photos you see! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It seems all your parcels arrive by UPS? Mine always come US post and worse still we do not have a postal delivery we have to go to the P.O. To collect mail and parcels. Do you request UPS or is it automatic? I would have to pay extra for UPS. But it seems faster. My stuff takes up to 10 days from ""date shipped "" information. I am in AZ not far from Tucson. Gets very embarrassing when the P.O. Man says ""ordering again"" or makes some witty remark. 4 Linea outfits shipped 2 days ago but I probably won't get them for another 10 days or so. Enjoy your clothes Ladies looking forward to receiving mine.
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 4/6/2014 Goldie76 said:

Oh my heavens, <em>JJM</em>, your Rube Goldberg-esque depiction of QVC's warehouse operations is a riot! It is probably not too far from the truth.

If you google the words 'a woman's mind' and then look under 'images'-- those are the first photos you see! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh no! They must have imaged my wild head. lol

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 dulwich said: It seems all your parcels arrive by UPS? Mine always come US post and worse still we do not have a postal delivery we have to go to the P.O. To collect mail and parcels. Do you request UPS or is it automatic? I would have to pay extra for UPS. But it seems faster. My stuff takes up to 10 days from "date shipped " information. I am in AZ not far from Tucson. Gets very embarrassing when the P.O. Man says "ordering again" or makes some witty remark. 4 Linea outfits shipped 2 days ago but I probably won't get them for another 10 days or so. Enjoy your clothes Ladies looking forward to receiving mine.

The default box says: Best Standard Delivery and I noticed that clothing always went by UPS so I started to choose UPS over Best Standard Delivery. Once it has an origin scan at East Petersburg, PA I know it will arrive the next day to me.

The only time I chose Best Standard Delivery was when the Q was having the $5 or $3 shipping. When I chose UPS, the shipping was much more. BUT when these clothing pieces with the reduced shipping were delivered, they came via UPS!

All Best Standard Delivery does is it let's the warehouse choose the best method (for them to deliver the item to you).

UPS Blue orders (2 day delivery) usually go out first from the warehouse so these orders are filled first; BUT these are more expensive (S&H) to the customer. UPS Ground can linger in the warehouse a few days before it ships. So if you really, really want the item, choose UPS Blue over UPS Ground or Best Standard Delivery.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thanks JustJazzmom I never paid much attention but will in future and who knows may get quicker delivery.
Super Contributor

Wow, I don't feel so guilty now with my one little package a month, ha, ha. Nothing's more fun than packages in the mail!