Contributor

Tsunami of packages scheduled to come tomorrow!!!

Very excited! But here's the deal...

I am out of town on business tomorrow. Won't be back until Tuesday. Guess who will be 'fessing up on the way to the airport today. LOL! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh well!! Looking forward to seeing my haul on my return.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tsunami of packages scheduled to come tomorrow!!!

Hahahaha!
Respected Contributor

Commonly referred to as The Pyramid Of Shame.
Super Contributor

Hopefully a neighbor can take your items off your step and hold them until you get home on Tuesday.

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 Mustangshar said: Commonly referred to as The Pyramid Of Shame.

My pyramid of JOY is arriving tomorrow too! Each waitlisted denim pants were shipped in a separate bag most likely even though it was one order when I placed it with the half off the shipping for 2nd or more items!! The Q now separates waitlisted items by each individual item now.

Crepe trouser pants in aqua and pewter to arrive; then its the striped WK S/S tops in another bag; and the striped tanks -- one has been shipped separately from the other one (which was placed in the crepe trouser order that I did); the flippy coffee bean dress is arriving the next day (Tuesday) with the Feather Jersey gray multi dress.

So a total of 7 packages to arrive! Thud....

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It really is Joy.Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2014 JustJazzmom said:

My pyramid of JOY is arriving tomorrow too! Each waitlisted denim pants were shipped in a separate bag most likely even though it was one order when I placed it with the half off the shipping for 2nd or more items!! The Q now separates waitlisted items by each individual item now.

Crepe trouser pants in aqua and pewter to arrive; then its the striped WK S/S tops in another bag; and the striped tanks -- one has been shipped separately from the other one (which was placed in the crepe trouser order that I did); the flippy coffee bean dress is arriving the next day (Tuesday) with the Feather Jersey gray multi dress.

So a total of 7 packages to arrive! Thud....

See, this is what makes me NUTS regarding QVC shipping. My waitlisted denim pants are still "in process" as are my striped WK S/S tops and OTO S/S cardigan. How can that be when yours will be arriving tomorrow? Arghhh!!! (Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you're getting yours, JJM - but I want mine, too. {#emotions_dlg.sad})

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

This is how the warehouse works: LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

My twin towers of shame will be arriving Monday and Tuesday, I can't wait.

I feel so bad for my UPS delivery man since I have a really long driveway, but then again he always gets a nice Xmas gift from me each year.

Honored Contributor

lol... I love the title!

You could arrange to have all the packages forwarded to my place! I can arrange to receive them!

Enjoy your new things! I think it is always kind of like Christmas or a birthday to receive nice things in the mail even when we ordered them!