Trusted Contributor

Enjoying the shows today - seeing some new fashions that I like. I ordered the TSV in two colors - love the little moto jacket that comes with it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying One World today

I like the moto style jacket but don't think it looks good with the top it comes with. I'd wear them separately.

What colors did you get?

I'd like to get the black, white and blue but I'm not going to get all 3.

I'm watching now. Connie Kunkle cracks me up.

Honored Contributor

I think it's very cute. I'm tall so it wouldn't work on my frame. The jacket is far too cropped for me.

I do think most of the tops look alike though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 winamac1 said:

I think it's very cute. I'm tall so it wouldn't work on my frame. The jacket is far too cropped for me.

I do think most of the tops look alike though.

I think most of the tops look alike, too. I don't have any of them and think I'd like to have one to wear with jeans. But I'm not sure about the "flutter" sleeve for me. Guess I'd just have to try it to see.

But I do like that little jacket (cropped works for me most of the time, although they showed a cropped jean jacket yesterday that was even way too cropped for me)

Respected Contributor

I love the black and the white but I wish the jacket was longer. I find their tops are a little too low for me but I have several. The black is sold out, darn it, and I just bought a white jacket with black trim on the pockets from eBay a few weeks ago from Serena Williams.

Good price for both.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the look of the TTV and I really had to sit on my hands to keep from ordering it.

I really wanted the little moto jacket but I knew the top would look terrible on me because I am large busted.

Probably the jacket wouldn't have looked good either because it is so short in length, but these sets really are cute.

I would have loved to have it in black. Black is sold out now, so I guess I don't have to worry. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wear those low tops with a cami. Unfortunately today's TS is not for the larger busted.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the coral and the blue. I'm short waisted so those short jackets work for me. We shall see... I've sent back a few of their fashions here and there, but usually because they don't fit. I find their sizing to be somewhat inconsistent.

I also saw my favorite scarf top and they had two new colors, so I HAD to order both of those, too! I think my summer wardrobe is about done...