Honored Contributor

I like some camo and some animal.  I happen to love leopard print and have a few tops with that.  I don't own much in camo except Kim Gravel's camo cuffed Flexibelle jeans in olive and blue.   I wear both prints and solids, depends on my mood.

Respected Contributor

I like camo but I don't wear it - too old.

I do not wear animal prints.  To me it's like wearing fake fur.  

Respected Contributor
What? You don’t like it so no one else should have it either? Get out of here with that.

It’s not for me, but I’m not bothered by it.
Honored Contributor

I never bought any when it first popped up a few years back, figuring it was a short-lasting fad.  Well its still around so I did buy two "cheap" pieces this year.  One from Walmart and one from Lunchtime specials.  

Respected Contributor

I like all . I keep a few animal prints in my wardrobe that I wear now and then . I do not believe I have any camo but am open to it. I do not believe purple or pink camo would be a good choice for hunters or military Smiley Happy

I saw a 'marbled' print somewhere on these pages the other day that I thought was attractive and wouldn't mind trying.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of camo prints. It reminds me too much of hunting or the military. That's not a style I want to wear. I see a lot of camo being sold on the Q, but I don't see a lot of it being worn in my city.

Valued Contributor

I'm not a hunter nor a military veteran.  Don't wear camo of any kind.

Honored Contributor

Why would I be tired of something I don't like and would never buy????  Sure, they do sell a lot of camo but I don't pay any attention to it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I like camo but I don't wear it - too old.

I do not wear animal prints.  To me it's like wearing fake fur.  

One is never too old to wear camo if you like it and feel comfortable. I can see some fashions might be too old, but a woman can rock camo at any age. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Super Contributor

I really like camo...especially grey and black camo. I have couple of tops in that I wear often. There was a nice sweater with a camo print choice on Kim Gravel's Q2 show today that I liked...added to my wishlist and will wait for the next free shipping day and/or a lower sale price.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.