Contributor

OMG....Who would wear a ruffle on their butt??   seriously?   Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I could not get away with that top. I think I'd look like one of the dancing hippos from Fantasia. Lori's fabrics and colors are great. This one is not for me though.

Super Contributor

I am having a hard time ordering clothes from QVC lately because I just can't seem to judge what will look good on me.  I get something home and look in the mirror and see those extra rolls, a bigger behind then I thought I had, and yes indeed a style that just doesn't look anything on me like it did on the models. Therefore I am going to stick to what I have that fits and try to diet a roll or too away!!  

Valued Contributor

I love Logo but I don't like this top.  Ruffles at the widest part of my body?  Big fat NO.  Also, it's too short for a ruffle like that.  I like the coordinating tank with lace at the bottom in the watercolor print.  I wish they had a black version.

Belle

Super Contributor

It looks very  juvenile to me.  It also looks like the ruffle sewn onto colonial type curtains.(Priscilla's)

Honored Contributor

At this stage in my life, I don't do ruffles.

Honored Contributor

This is a horrible TSV.  The ruffle reminds me of those ruffle bottoms toddlers wear under their little dresses.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Image result for shirley temple images

Stop stealing my clothes!

Related image

Besides, it only looks good on me.

Related image

Regular Contributor

Good Grief!!!! Today's TSV!!!!!!!!!!

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

Regular Contributor

Your right. Only someone going for the ditsy female look can pull it off.