Honored Contributor

Re: They got me today with free shipping!

I bought a lunchtime special bra several days ago.  I couldn't gamble that it would still be available in my size on Saturday.  I reconsidered my TILI boxes I was going to buy, just how much of this stuff do I need?  Between QVC and Sephora I'm set for life.

Respected Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

@BlueFinch wrote:

They got me, too. Just ordered a Lug Puddle Jumper at a sale price with no S&H, when I still have one in 'processing' as a gift for my DD that was quite a bit more and late for her birthday, too. Oh well. 

THAT"S A NICE BAG - I am sure she will appreciate it.

It holds a lot.

@sktchy Yes, thanks, I'm sure she will enjoy it, if I can ever get it to her. I've never been late with a BD gift before. Makes me feel bad, that she's just getting a picture of it. It's still in processing, ordered on Aug., 17th. Sent a note to the QVC social team to check on it. At least the Josie Maran part of the gift arrived promptly. 

In contrast, this week, I ordered 50lbs of dog food and treats from Chewy during afternoon hours and received by FedEx the next morning, with no S&H costs. Amazing CS. I mean, honestly, QVC has to do better.  

Super Contributor

That's Funny how some things mysteriously go up in price when there's a sale or free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

@BlueFinch wrote:

They got me, too. Just ordered a Lug Puddle Jumper at a sale price with no S&H, when I still have one in 'processing' as a gift for my DD that was quite a bit more and late for her birthday, too. Oh well. 

THAT"S A NICE BAG - I am sure she will appreciate it.

It holds a lot.

@sktchy Yes, thanks, I'm sure she will enjoy it, if I can ever get it to her. I've never been late with a BD gift before. Makes me feel bad, that she's just getting a picture of it. It's still in processing, ordered on Aug., 17th. Sent a note to the QVC social team to check on it. At least the Josie Maran part of the gift arrived promptly. 

In contrast, this week, I ordered 50lbs of dog food and treats from Chewy during afternoon hours and received by FedEx the next morning, with no S&H costs. Amazing CS. I mean, honestly, QVC has to do better.  

I have not ordered through Chewy before.  I try to stay off of these sites as much as possible.  The fast FREE shipping is tempting.  I would not be ordering for me but for my GrandDog.