Respected Contributor

They got me today with free shipping!

A520332

Denim & Co. Paisley Print V-Neck Button Front Top - a BEAUTIFUL blouse.  I ordered one and noticed it was free shipping, so I ordered another!  Woman Very Happy  I got the red and the blue.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: They got me today with free shipping!

I like paisley so I checked it out.  Reviews not so great.  Hope you enjoy and love both!

Respected Contributor

the blouse is beautiful!

dcpaisleyblouse.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

They got me, too. Just ordered a Lug Puddle Jumper at a sale price with no S&H, when I still have one in 'processing' as a gift for my DD that was quite a bit more and late for her birthday, too. Oh well. 

Honored Contributor

I have Valerie's illuminated pineapple, and I like it so much, I wanted another. I saved it on my wish list and it didn't go up in price , so the pineapple will be mine. 🍍🍍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

They got me, too. Just ordered a Lug Puddle Jumper at a sale price with no S&H, when I still have one in 'processing' as a gift for my DD that was quite a bit more and late for her birthday, too. Oh well. 

THAT"S A NICE BAG - I am sure she will appreciate it.

It holds a lot.

Respected Contributor

You have no idea. The words "free shipping sucker" are now plastered on my forehead. 😲 I'll probably wake up in a cold sweat tonight. 😩

Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette really pretty.i also bought a DC grey sweatshirt.

Honored Contributor

I never understood the concept of buying something just because you save $3.50 on shipping.  I didn't even think about free shipping today since I hadn't planned on buying anything.  In the past, I bought big ticket items on free shipping day because shipping was high on handbags, laptops, vacuum cleaners.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I never understood the concept of buying something just because you save $3.50 on shipping.  I didn't even think about free shipping today since I hadn't planned on buying anything.  In the past, I bought big ticket items on free shipping day because shipping was high on handbags, laptops, vacuum cleaners.

Majority of the items I bought had $5.50 shipping costs. By my math that can add up. Most of the items were ones I had been interested in for quite awhile but wanted to wait to save that shipping expense...why should I pay it if I don't have to. And I made doubly sure that none of them had mysteriously gone up in price for the occasion. Woman Wink