Regular Contributor

Re: The styling of Isaac's models

I'm wondering now if we've been heard... During Isaac's afternoon show with Jill, the clothes were modeled with far fewer accessories. The models did not have on neck braces, I mean scarves.. Smiley Happy It was SO refreshing!! I could actually see the clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, a model on PM Style modeling Isaac's shoe didn't have on sunglasses! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/12/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/12/2015 winamac1 said:
On 1/12/2015 Serena said: did he say his clothes looked like "money " when they were sold in Target?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I think he says what he says because certain phrases spike sales.

They are watching the monitor and seeing the results of their pitch in real time - so I'm sure those phrases wouldn't be repeated if they didn't move units!!!

FRESH and MAJOR must get those results going also. I think Jackie is doing the styling in the back, and Jackie does not go anywhere w/o a scarf and LOTS of layers.

Esteemed Contributor

The overloading of accessories is a stylist trick to disguise ill fitting clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

It's bad business to style and cover the merchandise being sold. Susan Graver immediately makes them remove jackets or scarves if they're obscuring her product. That's Jackie the stylist doing that, and obviously Isaac allows it to go on. Not helping any.

Valued Contributor

On 1/12/2015 12andcounting said:

I completely agree with the OP.

It seems like they want to cover it up! A shopping channel should show the clothing items as is, nothing added but maybe a pair of earrings. Too much talking as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the post,OP.

Hope they lose the sunglasses once and for all. It looks tres tacky.

Esteemed Contributor

Somebody needs to style Issac and his rep Jackie, talk about messes.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 gulf coast girl said:

Hey Isaac, who in their right mind wears sunglasses at midnight inside a building...duh.

Let's try it without them for once, whatdayathink?

It's about a look , a style...not a LITERAL interpretation of someone in a building @ midnight..duh...

Aside from a few posters here who don't care for the styling, Isaac's items clearly keep selling just the way they are styled...duh.....