Respected Contributor

Re: The Orthaheel guy is sure handsome, isn't he?

On 4/5/2014 QP Doll said:

He appears to be single. I think he & Lisa would make a good match. I've watched them together & I think I saw some chemistry. I also heard him say to her: "" I'll see you later.""

I'm sure they'll be very happy together.

*dabs tears*

Regular Contributor

There is a picture of him doing yoga - I forget where - and OMG - what can we do to get him to sell and demonstrate yoga clothes?

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2014 SnuggleBunny said:

There is a picture of him doing yoga - I forget where - and OMG - what can we do to get him to sell and demonstrate yoga clothes?

LOL

Trusted Contributor

He appears to be single. I think he & Lisa would make a good match. I've watched them together & I think I saw some chemistry. I also heard him say to her: " I'll see you later."

Funny you should say that because I thought the same thing! They would make a great couple. No wait I think he'd make a better match for me! LOL. No seriously he is so handsome and I understand him perfectly because I have a very handsome friend in Australia who I speak to very frequently Aussie men are very different, life is very different there and those men are very respectful, kind and always joking and laughing and the majority of them are very good looking. My friend wants me to move there but I don't think ii would be able to control myself and I could never leave my whole family, it's too far away. Smiley Sad (Sigh)
Trusted Contributor

On 4/5/2014 SnuggleBunny said:

There is a picture of him doing yoga - I forget where - and OMG - what can we do to get him to sell and demonstrate yoga clothes? {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Oh no, how could you forget something like that! He's so sexy and what a body! Geeeesh I think I'm getting a hot flash! Lol
Trusted Contributor

If you want to read more about Liam, there is a thread on these forums entitled The Big Move From Australia To the USA. I wish I knew how to post the link from my iPad but sorry I dont. It is under blogs...all about shoes.
Honored Contributor

Doesn't appeal to me.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Super Contributor

Those Aussies!
Super Contributor

LOL. (Biting tongue)
On 4/5/2014 ~foundinlv~ said:

<em>He appears to be single. I think he & Lisa would make a good match. I've watched them together & I think I saw some chemistry. I also heard him say to her: "" I'll see you later.""</em>

I'm sure they'll be very happy together.

*dabs tears*