Honored Contributor

Re: The Orthaheel guy is sure handsome, isn't he?

On 4/6/2014 taja123 said:

Agree the Aussie's are hunky. Liam has a nice way about him, a little flirty. And his accent is charming. Nevertheless, I can no longer watch his pronated drawings one more time. Enough is enough!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}…kind of ilke the arrrrrgggaaaaaan oil schtick.Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Liam can realign me anytime!

Honored Contributor

He's OK, I just groan when I hear him because I know I'm going to be seeing him and Orthaheel over and over and (well you get the message).

Nothing personal, I just don't find him attractive. Well, you asked. I like big, stocky guys. My late husband was very, very muscular. He worked out every day.

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 annabellethecat said:

He's OK, I just groan when I hear him because I know I'm going to be seeing him and Orthaheel over and over and (well you get the message).

Nothing personal, I just don't find him attractive. Well, you asked. I like big, stocky guys. My late husband was very, very muscular. He worked out every day.

I think he is a bit big and stocky.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/5/2014 par52 said:

yes he's rather hunky, can't understand a word he says, but who cares?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I don't care for facial hair but the Aussie accent is my favorite. They do put out some handsome men from that country. I can't find the yoga video and I tried!

Honored Contributor

That seems to be the prevailing opinion, OP, but personally, I don't think he's all that... And yes, as someone else said, he needs to lose the multicolor beard... Regardless, he seems like a lovely man.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I thought orthaheel had another show today?
Honored Contributor

Only when I'm drowsy from my meds.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/6/2014 annabellethecat said:

Are you kidding? Liam is very muscular and works out and does yoga. He has a great body and personality to match. But, of course, to each his own. IMO! He is very sexy, handsome and distinguished looking with his beard.