Respected Contributor

Target Fall Designer Collection

I looked through the collection which will be available for a limited time starting October 9. Sergio Hudson, Kika Vargas, La Ligne. Alas, nothing there for me. 

However, I was impressed with the Target Future Collective which is available now. Conservative yet updated work designs. If I weren't retired, I'd give some a try. I think QVC should take a look at what Target is making available. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Target Fall Designer Collection

Target has some nice pieces and the prices are still reasonable.  I like their tee shirts for under $10.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I haven't been to Target in such a long time, I used to be a frequent shopper.  I do want to go and check out their items as I always found things to buy.  When my great nieces and nephews were younger I bought many of Target's fashions for them for Christmas gifts, everything was so nice and it was a fun filled experience for me. I like the fact that Target has variety in their stores.

Honored Contributor

Who What Wear used to have some really nice clothes, I got a few pieces 2nd hand have not seen much from WWW recently

as with Universal thread, started out similar to Madewell but has devolved during CV

will take a look

I do like universal thread denim 

Respected Contributor

I recently bought a pair of jeans, two sweaters, and a button down at Target. My total was around $130. I’m pleased with the items for what I paid, but I don’t expect anything but the jeans to last more than a season.
Honored Contributor

Why should QVC be considered with what Target is selling?  Shoppers who like Target's merchandise can just shop at Target.  Qvc can't be all things to all people.

Respected Contributor

I find their designer pieces to be totally impractical for my lifestyle. Some look interesting but I don't see most people wearing stuff like that, and I usually see them deep discounted a few months after their launch. I wish they would tone down the styles a bit to be a little more practical like make it something you could wear every day but with an interesting element. Right now the prints and designs are way too much.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

@JJsMom  I completely agree with you. I always wonder if this is done primarily for the publicity it generates. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered this cardigan today when I got a back in stock notice. The idea of an animal traditional varsity sweater just got me. Sized up for more of a slouchy look. Unfortunately no pockets. Also comes in a more conservative solid off white with green stripes.

varsity.png