Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone recommend a comfy pair of lounger/pj’s

Good morning! Can any of you ladies recommend a pair of PJs/lounger set that you find particularly comfortable? I don't want jogger pants, because they ride up on my leg. I'm looking for a regular PJ or lounger set. The ones that I've seen so far have very short tops. I have a long body, and sometimes the tops come up to my belly button, which is just too short. I live in the Northeast, so something cozy would be greatly appreciated, as well as your recommendations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a comfy pair of lounger/pj’s

I normally like my LL Bean pj's and always have.  Last year though I had to use a coupon before it expired for Chico's.  At the time I really didn't see anything I wanted online so I checked out the clearance on their pajamas.  (They carry the brand Soma)  Low and behold, I have to say I bought a pair at a great price with free shipping and I love them.

I may buy another set for this winter of another style.  Mine do have banded bottoms but I don't have an issue with them riding up.  They do have other styles though and the quality is great!

Esteemed Contributor

I recently replaced most of my pj's. I like the longer tops and either crop or long leg pant. I'm not a fan of the joggerbecause I don't like the elastic around my ankle. 

I've had good luck with the Anybdoy line (especially the comfy/cozy knit) OVC

I found a few pair of Hanes at Kohl's but the tops are short sleeves. 

I tried the UGG  line and the they feel great but are a little to thin for what Ilike. I did find that they have a specific lounging line and those are nice. 

Hope one of these works for you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54   I have purchased many from Land's End.  They have a variety of styles.  The quality is very nice...tops are not too short.  

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 I have several pair of fleece cuddle duds leggings and I really love them.they don't seem overly warm fleece either.right now on the q,I think they have them on sale for 18.00 and change.hope this helps you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only thing I can wear to bed other than Eileen West gowns is the Natori loungewear.  I bought mine at Dillard's but I think Amazon sells them too. She has the loungwear bottoms and tops to match.  They look and feel like Barefoot Dreams, but less expensive and they don't shed.  I have had two pairs for several years and bought another pair last year so that I could wear them for outpatient surgery because I did not want to look "ragged out" in old clothes in case I died (LOL).

Sorry I tried to find the two-piece set but cannot but here is the robe I have.

Color:Heather Nude Blush - Image 1 - N Natori Chenille Open Front Lounge Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

The only thing I can wear to bed other than Eileen West gowns is the Natori loungewear.  I bought mine at Dillard's but I think Amazon sells them too. She has the loungwear bottoms and tops to match.  They look and feel like Barefoot Dreams, but less expensive and they don't shed.  I have had two pairs for several years and bought another pair last year so that I could wear them for outpatient surgery because I did not want to look "ragged out" in old clothes in case I died (LOL).

Sorry I tried to find the two-piece set but cannot but here is the robe I have.

Color:Heather Nude Blush - Image 1 - N Natori Chenille Open Front Lounge Cardigan

So pretty!

Honored Contributor

I loved Carole Hockman--but now I wear yoga pants and an oversized mens t-shirt from old navy

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I loved Carole Hockman--but now I wear yoga pants and an oversized mens t-shirt from old navy

I did also, but fabric has changed, same with karen neuberger.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

my go to pajamas are from SOMA.....the cool nights line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein