Honored Contributor

@cherry  The points add up even faster for Premier cardholders.   We get more in points-per-dollar purchase than the regular cardholders!  (Forgot now the ratio - maybe @gidgetgh  or @KathyPet  can help with that info).

Clearance sale pants - starting today - are $30 or under per my email from T.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  that why I went to the store. I see what everyone means about sizes being all over the place.  I tried on some pants in my size ,that wouldn't even zip ,they were at least 2 sizes too small

I will say that everything I ordered on line fit me. I don't know if it was because I bought the higher end stuff , and they are more careful with sizing that ,or I was just lucky.  Now I am afraid to  order. I am glad I found this store even though it is 20 miles away

I see they have a silk campshirt and popover.  I hope by my birthday they have some in their store

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Pearlee  that why I went to the store. I see what everyone means about sizes being all over the place.  I tried on some pants in my size ,that wouldn't even zip ,they were at least 2 sizes too small

I will say that everything I ordered on line fit me. I don't know if it was because I bought the higher end stuff , and they are more careful with sizing that ,or I was just lucky.  Now I am afraid to  order. I am glad I found this store even though it is 20 miles away

I see they have a silk campshirt and popover.  I hope by my birthday they have some in their store

@cherry  Believe me, you were just lucky!

Honored Contributor

I don't have that problems when I order from Q or H.  I think I will just limit Talbots to an in person shopping event

They told me if the popover from Delaware doesn't fit ,to bring it back

I hope it does, my husband really liked it, and I did too..

Will they mark the stuff down even lower, if it doesn't sell?