Honored Contributor

Well, I guess you can start calling me Freddy Krueger. 

I stopped at Talbots this morning on the way to meet a friend for lunch.  I wanted to try this sweater on.  The one I tried on was too big (yeah!!) and they didn't have any in stock one size smaller. She checked all the stores in my area and only one had it in my size. The store isn't convenient to me.  While I was there, another customer was carrying the sweater around with her while she browsed the store. 

The associate told me that the only sweaters they had remaining were on the floor. None left in the back. 

So, I left the store, went to the restaurant to meet my friend and ordered it online on my phone while I waited!  I'm happy as a clam. 

I guess there will be a lot of us Kruegerettes walking around in Atlanta this fall since it's in short supply in the stores here.   And, the sweater is really pretty and looks terrific on me and should look even better in the correct size. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

think it's darling!  I did some major damage about three weeks ago @ Talbots to the tune of about $500.  Problem is I also did as much or more at JJill and then Ann Taylor....

I have a great fall wardrobe though!  I can't look again (bet?)!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Well, I guess you can start calling me Freddy Krueger. 

I stopped at Talbots this morning on the way to meet a friend for lunch.  I wanted to try this sweater on.  The one I tried on was too big (yeah!!) and they didn't have any in stock one size smaller. She checked all the stores in my area and only one had it in my size. The store isn't convenient to me.  While I was there, another customer was carrying the sweater around with her while she browsed the store. 

The associate told me that the only sweaters they had remaining were on the floor. None left in the back. 

So, I left the store, went to the restaurant to meet my friend and ordered it online on my phone while I waited!  I'm happy as a clam. 

I guess there will be a lot of us Kruegerettes walking around in Atlanta this fall since it's in short supply in the stores here.   And, the sweater is really pretty and looks terrific on me and should look even better in the correct size. 

@gidgetgh It was meant to be! 

Honored Contributor

Unlike Freddie's sweater, this one appears to be engineered for a slimming effect.  The darker shade crosses the bust and waist (continuing to the arms) in a most flattering way.

Honored Contributor

Freddie was too busy slicing and dicing people to worry about the placement of his horizontal stripes  😊

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

Hi there. Their sales are super, aren't they?! You are so right.