Honored Contributor

Re: Talbot's New Spring Clothes

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I used the coupon I received in the mail on Tuesday at the store and they kept the coupon. 

I used the emailed coupon early this morning. 

@gidgetgh What did you get?  Esp. from the catalog since I know you'd been waiting for a flash sale, which we haven't had of course.  I'd be surprised if they did that on the new springs clothes while we can still use the coupon.  That would be double discounts.

@Pearlee- with the coupon, I bought the Wellesley striped tee in the tile blue (light) color.  I got this in the store.  SO comfortable.  

Online, I ordered the eyelet tee in the sprout yellow color. I'd already bought this tee in the white and the darker pink.  I'd been looking at the yellow color.  I have this color in a long open cardigan and love it.

I was fine with the price of both of those with that coupon.

What I'd like to order are new arrivals and more expensive, so I want to wait for a sale.  And I have a few reward certs out there to be used AND a gift card on the way from cashing in some Discover card points.

What I'd like to order are:  Regatta striped sweater, Mixed-Stripes sweater.  Both are online only.  I also might be interested in the everyday cropped leggings, also online only.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

Tory Burch ($$$) to go with your new sweater?

Main Image - Tory Burch Sunny Espadrille Slip-On (Women)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono LOL!  Those shoes would go great with the sweater!  Sadly, I can't wear cloth shoes with no give - wish I could but my bunion won't allow for it.  Thanks for showing me those - I will have to tell my optician about them - she'd love 'em.

Honored Contributor

I'm impatient.  Now that I've used my coupon.....twice, I'm ready for the next promotion!

Still have a few things I'd like to order (online only) and use my reward certificates, but am waiting for some kind of promotion on them (hopefully).

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Again, my guess is that there won't be any promotion or flash sale until the $20 off ends on 3/29.   Hopefully for your sake I'm wrong, but it would be a discount upon a discount so I don't think it's gonna happen!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Again, my guess is that there won't be any promotion or flash sale until the $20 off ends on 3/29.   Hopefully for your sake I'm wrong, but it would be a discount upon a discount so I don't think it's gonna happen!

@Pearlee- I know!  And 3/30 is like millions of years from now!  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Not when you are in your mid-60s as I am.  In this last quarter of life, the days - and years - just fly by!  Mortality clock ticking away.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Not when you are in your mid-60s as I am.  In this last quarter of life, the days - and years - just fly by!  Mortality clock ticking away.....

@Pearlee- I hear you. I'm 61. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Since I turned 60, the days seem to just fly by!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Got a T's post card today.  Just as we thought, the next sale starts March 30th to Apr. 5th, the day after the $20 bucks expire.  Yep! We knew it!

30% off dresses, accessories & footwear.