Valued Contributor

Watched her presentation with Jill and Kim showing off her Mother's "booty".  Here we go again.....WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.  She had an outfit that I would love to have bought - if she sold it for $49.99 i would hesitate in buying because of the expense but no, she is selling it for $69.99.  Come on QVC and vendors......get real on your prices......you will sell more and make more money.  It looks like I will  not buy any of her pieces, at that price range, even more expensive than SG

Respected Contributor

I think her prices are reasonable for the quality of the garments.  Her items fit well too.  

Honored Contributor

Just more skimpy cut clothing from QVC - on my size the click here hip measurement of this TSV is 1" less than the size chart says is the measurement for hips that size.

Trusted Contributor

Love her Tencel blue denim tunic. Sold Out. Smiley Sad It was a good price also.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

We had a thread here over the weekend about how brick and mortar stores are closing and mall shopping may become extinct. Well, Kim's clothing is a classic example of why I still go to the mall. I don't have to deal with strange sizing and I don't have to over-pay for poorly constructed garments. I also don't have to pay out 6.95 for a return label and additional fees. I get to try on name brands that I have bought for years and see and feel the fabrics.....

Frequent Contributor

AGREE AGREE AGREE.....She presents a top as a tunic....28 inches is not Tunic.  Like the idea of her tops but too short.  Sizing is really off.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind spending more for quality, but I don't see that this line is any better than anything else they sell at the Q. I watched the show with Jane for a half hour, but that's all I could take of the very loud, dumb sounding nonsense. I do think her Mom Jo is one classy,beautiful lady though.

Super Contributor

Kim Gravel reminds me of Paula Deen, with that deep Southern accent. 

For the price, I prefer Denim and Company, Isaac, and Quacker.

So far, I don't see anything in the Belle Clothing Line that really appeals to me.

Not sure how long this line will last on QVC.

Honored Contributor

'All I know' is that Jane Treacy sure looked good in those KG white jeans.  She was wearing Size 8.  Just perfect and very flattering on Jane. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Oh I agree .. they sure looked good on Jane ....