Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Finally ordered my curvy white jeans!  YAY!  At least I know I'll have them before they sell out. The pair I ordered is an online exclusive so I was worried about them selling out at some point.

Respected Contributor

I was looking at a few leftover winters items hoping to get a great sale price.  They raised the prices on the itmes to almost full price.  Even with the 30% off, they were cheaper a few months ago.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I was looking at a few leftover winters items hoping to get a great sale price.  They raised the prices on the itmes to almost full price.  Even with the 30% off, they were cheaper a few months ago.

@muttmom  I've been noticing that too about the winter items.  Crazy!  Esp. since everything was so cheap during the red hanger sale which seemed to go on for weeks and weeks!

Trusted Contributor

bought their flawless5 pocket boyfriend slim jean in a 4p I am a 6p normally but seems the pants run large many times lately...they are so nice! there's a cuff on bottom or you can uncuff it. They are not skin-tight...but slim enough as not to look baggy at all...so nice for summer...a good choice in lieu of white jeans! love em'

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@muttmom  I've been noticing that too about the winter items.  Crazy!  Esp. since everything was so cheap during the red hanger sale which seemed to go on for weeks and weeks!

I wonder if they do this to take one last pass in stores before sending to the clearance center.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

bought their flawless5 pocket boyfriend slim jean in a 4p I am a 6p normally but seems the pants run large many times lately...they are so nice! there's a cuff on bottom or you can uncuff it. They are not skin-tight...but slim enough as not to look baggy at all...so nice for summer...a good choice in lieu of white jeans! love em'

@mimi5775  I agree with your description!  I bought the boyfriend pants in petite in pink this spring.  I don't like them as well as the curvy ones (for me) because the boyfriend ones leave me with a little gap in the back at the waistline, which the curvey ones don't and therefore fit me better, but they aren't as bad a fit with not as bad a gap as most of the Talbots pants on me.  I do like my pink ones for the reasons you state, and love that I can wear them two ways (cuff up or down).  They have a lot of stretch yet are soft and comfortable for jeans.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@mimi5775  I agree with your description!  I bought the boyfriend pants in petite in pink this spring.  I don't like them as well as the curvy ones (for me) because the boyfriend ones leave me with a little gap in the back at the waistline, which the curvey ones don't and therefore fit me better, but they aren't as bad a fit with not as bad a gap as most of the Talbots pants on me.  I do like my pink ones for the reasons you state, and love that I can wear them two ways (cuff up or down).  They have a lot of stretch yet are soft and comfortable for jeans.

Oh the pink sounds nice Smiley Wink I may have to get them now too in the b/f. I'm not into white jeans and why I got the pale grey....it's b/c haven't found a pair I loved yet and don't want b/f ones in white. BTW there's a 30% off sale is 'a coming. I just got a mailer card about it Smiley Happy

I have 2 returns bought online waiting to go back only to buy more 'stuff' lol.

Have a good day, enjoy the great sale coming up!

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775  I hope you do get the pink, because it's a very pretty shade.  Certainly not bubblegum and not too-light pastel - just enough to see that it's pink and it's a very flattering pink.  My lower half isn't my best (hippy and with thighs!) but these looked great on me!

I got my Easter sale purchases yesterday but haven't even opened the pkg. yet, let alone tried them on.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@mimi5775  I hope you do get the pink, because it's a very pretty shade.  Certainly not bubblegum and not too-light pastel - just enough to see that it's pink and it's a very flattering pink.  My lower half isn't my best (hippy and with thighs!) but these looked great on me!

I got my Easter sale purchases yesterday but haven't even opened the pkg. yet, let alone tried them on.

my prob areas as well lol...a pear!

but not heavy it just goes there and all my fat drops there betwixt my thighs as I age and now at a rapid pace UGH.

I thought the pink was a nice pastel online.

I wouldn't wanna look like miss Piggy! j/k I'm not heavy just self-conscious being so short.

I know about not opening things yet....I do it often.

I am sort of scared nothing will work lol.

Well 2 didn't out of 3, not bad... which gets be back to into the store Smiley Wink!!

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775  I would descibe my body pretty much the way you described yours.  I may have to borrow that description some time!  Smiley Happy