Esteemed Contributor

I would be interested in the TSV if they were close to the leg.  I would love to see them on a plus model, their legs.  They cut off the shots at the end of the pants, so the viewer can't see how they fit around the thighs.  On the long shots, they seem to fit Shawn and Leah OK.  Amy is swimming in them.  Has anyone see a full shot of legs on a plus size model?

Thanks

Super Contributor

Apparently QVC is having difficulty getting summer clothing and other summer items from their supplier. Hardly any shorts. I had wanted to reorder a couple of items that I had purchased last summer but they are out of stock. The buyers for QVC and HSN seem to like unfinished hems in shorts.Not me. It is getting so difficult to buy decent clothing or decent just about anything.

Honored Contributor

The length is fine for me. I like my shorts a bit above my knee. I have no experience with this fabric though. I think they look cute, but I have enough shorts in my wardrobe. 

Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 : I agree about needing an 11" length and I'm 5ft.

If my legs were in better shape I could go a bit shorter. The old thighs ain't what they use to be no matter how much I work out 

Honored Contributor

I was going to get them, but then I realized they were pull on shorts.  That did it.  I hate elasticized waist pants so much.  You can't wear them tucked in.  Feel like a little kid in them. I normally like Kim Gravel.  But not this.  She could have thrown in a button and zipper, but too expensive to make....

Honored Contributor

I ordered these the other day from White House Black Market  5" inseam

Ultimate Sculpt High-Rise 5-Inch Shorts

Regular Contributor

@Sadiesadie- I agree with you about the length of these shorts.  Although I am not overweight, I have "fat pads" above my knees that I prefer to cover up when wearing shorts.  I love DG2 shorts but am always on the lookout for new styles/colors.  I would have loved to have ordered the peachy color of the TS shorts, but in a longer length.  And I love the fringe finish for something new and stylish.

Sigh . . . . .

Valued Contributor

99% of people who wear shorts, shouldn't.

Trusted Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

99% of people who wear shorts, shouldn't.

Ouch!  How do you feel about swimsuits??

Valued Contributor

Don't ask.