Honored Contributor

The PROFILE of a pashmina would be prettier. The 'cocoon' look is challenging for most figures. It benefits the tall, small bust/small bottom girls...but curvier girls? It's an instant '10lbs added'.

Also..hair type...short hair w/ a cocoon wrap makes the shoulders look boxy & thick...longer hair balances out the length & fringe of the cocoon wrap. Pretty colors & the hand looks very pliable to wear with belts...which is the best way to style it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/22/2014 bonnielu said:

I am five feet tall and bought two. I am going to wear it with a belt. I hate coats and this is perfect for me. Betcha is sells out.

""Betcha"" There will be returns.

Regular Contributor
I think it looks cozy for curling up on the couch, but I don't really like the fringe. If I got up to walk around, my cat would be trying to attack the fringe, and i wouldn't look good with a cat attached to my backend. CH
Regular Contributor
On 9/22/2014 CharleyHorse said: I think it looks cozy for curling up on the couch, but I don't really like the fringe. If I got up to walk around, my cat would be trying to attack the fringe, and i wouldn't look good with a cat attached to my backend. CH

LOL!

Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 CharleyHorse said: I think it looks cozy for curling up on the couch, but I don't really like the fringe. If I got up to walk around, my cat would be trying to attack the fringe, and i wouldn't look good with a cat attached to my backend. CH

Is that a "Cat Back" you're wearing?? Start a new trend!! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
LOL! CH
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 9/22/2014 Matty6 said:
On 9/22/2014 bonnielu said:

I am five feet tall and bought two. I am going to wear it with a belt. I hate coats and this is perfect for me. Betcha is sells out.

""Betcha"" There will be returns.

I am 5 feet tall and it is fine for what it is...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks to a heads up from another poster I bought last year's version in black and blush on eBay for $14.99 each.

I wear this sort of thing in the house in cooler weather. If I put one over my pajamas, I can open the door and look presentable.

Super Contributor

I have the ivory from last year and I'm buying 2 today. I may keep all three, may gift one.

Respected Contributor

I think it looks like everyone is wearing a fringed ""throw"" blanket. Maybe they should market it as a wrap to wear with your pj's while watching tv.

It would be great for people rehabing at home. My mom would have loved it.