Esteemed Contributor

I heard Amy Stran say it last Monday night.  It was like nails on a chalk board.

Most likely  effects me that way because I hate fall.......everything about it.  It is like a slow death of my favorite season - summer.  won't be long and it will be time to head south!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Sorry to hear you hate fall!  I'm in Maryland, and it is one of our best seasons...I have lots of trees and color.  Just beautiful.

But, more importantly, how is that sweet pup of yours?  Does he like summer or fall best?

Esteemed Contributor

Nice of you to ask about Willie, @Witchy Woman .  I think that he would love to live in a cold climate year round.  He unfortunately got "summer climate" parents.  We are snow birds so he doesn't get much of a chance for that cold air blowing in his face.  

20161211_082646.jpeg

This is one of the few times he got to see snow!

20161215_090558.jpeg

Poor Willie ~ Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SoX  Yes, the ole’ timers started this entire, ridiculous notion that you changed into a special outfit to traipse through the mud to carry your dirty pumpkin to the trunk of your car. Geeeeez!

That is not what many pumpkin patches are, and yes, they are quite popular in some areas. I just don’t get why this bothers some people so much. If it doesn’t apply to you, ignore it. 

@jonbon   Sorry you were offended.

Not offended; just tired of the same comments every year. We get it -- some people don't go to pumpkin patches. Or apple picking. Some people do. Whatever.

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs 

OMG He is so cute and sweet ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Oh, he's gotten so big...and handsome.

What a joy it must be to have him around.  That face is begging for a big kiss...please give him a big hug and smooch from me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman  and @Mlsg   He is only 5 or 6 months old in these pictures.  He is 3 years old now and 85 pounds...........he is still cute and smoochable if I say so myself. Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs 

He is still cute and smoochable for sure.

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Witchy Woman  and @Mlsg   He is only 5 or 6 months old in these pictures.  He is 3 years old now and 85 pounds...........he is still cute and smoochable if I say so myself. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Your baby is beautiful @tends2dogs .  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

Every year,grocery stores come out with pumpkin everything.You name it,they got it. Then shortly thereafter,I see it all in the clearance racks. What's up with that?Woman Wink

@Estates   I do like pumpkin pie and am bummed out every year at T’giving because there’s apple pie & other desserts...I’m the only one who eats pumpkin. I draw the line with pumpkin spice latte, ice creams, etc.