Honored Contributor

I am in suburban NYC and I  ordered a pair of pants on line that shipped from MA on 8-14 via Fedex, they then went to GA, they will not be delivered until 8-24 which is 20 days after they shipped.

I this normal for them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

No it certainly is not

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I'll bet the delivery date will change.  It usually does with FedEx.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  it did it was originally suposed to be here last Friday< I called Talbots and they were as baffled as I am

@NickNack wrote:

@I am still oxox   I'll bet the delivery date will change.  It usually does with FedEx.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox.  You'll be lucky if it's delivered to you and not your neighbor one street over.  That's my experience with FedEx. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I live in Seattle and just about every place takes 10-14 days, including Talbots to get to me. It's annoying as all get out.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

If the shippment is coming from Talbots warehouse then items arrive faster than if they ship from one of the stores. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Talbots shipping

[ Edited ]

I usually get things from Talbots quickly unless:  if it's coming from a store, sometimes the people at the store take their time shipping it out.  Other times, a label is cut but FedEx hasn't picked it up and it depends where the store is located that has the item you ordered.  BTW, I also live in NY suburbs.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox my last exerience with fed ex through Haute Look (nordstrom rack which I love) was shipped via something called FEX EX SURE POST.  It went around the country for six to seven days as I saw on tracking the order.  I finally called Haute Look and they assured me the item would be delivered within 3 days which it was.  This was the original order delivery time.  I would not recommend FED EX SURE POST  if your item happens to be shipped through them.  I believe they may be a secondary consultant company to FED EX.  If you can, check to see if your order when thru them. That may shed light in your delay.  

Trusted Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@I am still oxox my last exerience with fed ex through Haute Look (nordstrom rack which I love) was shipped via something called FEX EX SURE POST.  It went around the country for six to seven days as I saw on tracking the order.  I finally called Haute Look and they assured me the item would be delivered within 3 days which it was.  This was the original order delivery time.  I would not recommend FED EX SURE POST  if your item happens to be shipped through them.  I believe they may be a secondary consultant company to FED EX.  If you can, check to see if your order when thru them. That may shed light in your delay.  

It is shipped by Fed Ex and they deliver to the post office and then from the post office to you.  I hate this and also UPS surepost; despise them both.