Contributor
Im just not into sweaters..they're too heavy..although the ones you have showed some are thin and I can't believe they're sweaters. That's just not a train that I'm on.
Respected Contributor

Does anybody remember the Gabriella T sweater collection from years ago on the Q?   Mainly pretty pastel prints, like watercolors.  I have a couple button down the front cardigans, lightweight, beautifully made and still lovely as ever. 

Thanks for the photos ! 

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Does anybody remember the Gabriella T sweater collection from years ago on the Q?   Mainly pretty pastel prints, like watercolors.  I have a couple button down the front cardigans, lightweight, beautifully made and still lovely as ever. 

Thanks for the photos ! 

@minkbunny 

Yes, I remember Gabriella T. I had a few of her sweaters in pretty pastels and watercolor prints. I ended up donating them because I thought they were a bit too feminine for my style. I wish I still had them. I think they would be nice to wear with my tailored trousers. 

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily I love, love, love sweaters!  Thank you for posting these beauties.

My favorites are #1, #2, #12 & #18.

Honored Contributor

5 and 11 are the prettiest.

all the models are probably 6 ft and 100 pds.

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching the Vionic show right now and the rep is wearing the prettiest sweater. It's a cream colored crochet with a cotton lace trim peeking out from the cuffs and hem. I wonder where it's from.