Honored Contributor

My favorites are numbers 6 and 11.  I love #6 especially. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

#5 and #13...my aunt crocheted identical sweaters like that in the 1970s.  Boy I wish I would have kept them.  They wore like iron.  A lot of those sweater styles are reminiscent on the late 70's early 80's.  I had a closet full.  Not any more. I can't tolerate sweaters except maybe to wear outside in place of a coat.  It doesn't get that cold in MD to me anymore.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweater Weather

[ Edited ]

@Desert Lily 

I just purchased #s 17 and 18 (Ralph Lauren) a couple of weeks ago ...  as expected, they are great and I'm looking forward to wearing them.

Valued Contributor

@Desert Lily I am not much of a sweater person and typically only want them plain. However, this post  with all those beautiful knits did inspire me to order a pullover cowl neck sweater from Talbots. Pretty boring, cotton//acrylic, machine wash, dry flat, and on sale for $27. It will work with my Cuddl duds black wide leg pants and Anybody black joggers for the nondescipt look. My shoes are more interesting than my clothes, if anyone ever bothers to notice my feet.

Valued Contributor

@Desert Lily Indlulging in some magical thinking, I can see myself thinner, living in a colder climate, and having $550 to pick up that Diego colorblock cardigan (no. 11).

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Actually, this is my Ralph Lauren paisley sweater ... very similar to the one you posted ... this one is on final sale at Macy's  ...

Lauren Ralph Lauren - Women's Paisley Cotton-Blend Sweater

Respected Contributor

Love sweaters and have way too much for one person!  Oh well. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: Sweater Weather

[ Edited ]

I love sweaters, too!  Nice choices!

Recently ran across Alexandra De Curtis "9 Secrets to Effortless Style" article.

In Secret # 8 titled 'Layer, Layer, Layer',   She pinned several unique pins onto her heathered grey crew neck pullover sweater!

Nice look, layered over a crisp white blouse and under a navy blazer.

Take a look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Love that paisley.!.........All nice choices posted here.

Btw, I don't believe I've ever seen a paisley print in a sweater.

I'm going back to review the other photo choices.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Desert Lily 

I just purchased #s 17 and 18 (Ralph Lauren) a couple of weeks ago ...  as expected, they are great and I'm looking forward to wearing them.

@SoX I love the two sweaters you bought.  I have about 8 of the cable knit ones from another retailer in many different colors.  When I can find  something I really like I usually buy the colors avalable. It is difficult nowadays to find what I really like anymore. Love the neck on the cable ones and they keep one toasty warm.  The pasiley one is so different looking, a real head turner for sure. Nothing like a nice sweater to pair with pants or a skirt.