Super Contributor

Which thread is it... Would love to read it...

Super Contributor
On 3/9/2015 wonderwoman01 said:

Which thread is it... Would love to read it...

This one:

Honored Contributor

I watched some of that show and you could see the mania on Susan's face, so sad no one will help her. Maybe if they just let her do the show herself it would calm her down and she wouldn't have to compete with the host for talking time.

Super Contributor
Manic, mania- correct. Thank you posters. Now if the ones blinded by their love for Graver would only read these. I AM NOT ALONE. That is all.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Grace K said: Manic, mania- correct. Thank you posters. Now if the ones blinded by their love for Graver would only read these. I AM NOT ALONE. That is all.

You are definitely not the only person that has observed Susan's out of control behavior! Please email the Q and make your observation of her behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

I have only purchased a few items in five years from Susan Graver, so I would not consider myself one of her devotees. I did try to view the show last night, and I just changed the channel. It was completely out of control in my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

I was trying to count how many times she said "adore", but the phone rang. I did count up to 20 times, and there was a lot more time left in the hour presentation.

Her clothes are very nice, in all actuality they could sell themselves without Susan or a host.

Anyway, a funny thought................pair her up with Rick Domeier, and see who could out speed talk either other - hahahahahahaha

At the rate she is going, it will be hard for them to find a host that will be willing to work with her, as she appears to be impossible and very rude.

JIMO

Super Contributor
Thanks Corita, but I've already done that. And Mary in MO, the hosts will not complain about working with Graver if they want to keep their jobs as long as management let's her go on as she does. The hosts will just have to continue taking the abuse.
Respected Contributor
On 3/9/2015 corita said:
On 3/9/2015 Grace K said: Manic, mania- correct. Thank you posters. Now if the ones blinded by their love for Graver would only read these. I AM NOT ALONE. That is all.

You are definitely not the only person that has observed Susan's out of control behavior! Please email the Q and make your observation of her behavior.

I agree with corita!! Send email to complain. We all have complained on here & nothing has changed. I not only have emailed to QVC, but also posted on her FB pg. I just don't get it/HER! Something is wrong with her!! Being passionate about her line is 1 thing, being out of control is another. I feel sorry for every host who has to work with her. they are probably a nervous wreck after the show. That's how she makes me...nervous & frustrated!! I have not watched lately, but from reading the complaints here, it is getting worse.

Esteemed Contributor

I would think the host would just lay back and take it easy. Let Susan do her thing: she designs, models and sells. The host actually has little to offer except colors and prices. Susan has everything to do with fabric, design and her inception of her collection. Hosts would only not like it, if they wanted more attention. Who cares how many have been sold. Susan knows her collection sells in the thousands, no matter who hosts.