Super Contributor

Wow...George looks impeccable this p.m., as usual! It is so nice to see a designer dressed as he does. Whether casual or dressed to the nines, George always looks terrific! Even tho I seldom buy clothes on the Q, I love watching him...such a charming well spoken gentleman! Reva

Super Contributor

Re: George Simonton with Leah

It was great until Leah said she's wearing her normal size LARGE.
Respected Contributor

I always enjoy his shows. He is informative with impeccable manners and a nice sense of humor.
Trusted Contributor

He does have a terrific sense of humor. He makes everyone feel relaxed and good about themselves. I enjoy watching him.

Esteemed Contributor

Grace K. Why do you care. If Leah wants to be a size large so be it. The forum was about Simonton being a classy dresser.

Valued Contributor

Reva, you beat me to the punch. I intended to start a thread myself praising George for his graciousness and humility. I was so impressed when he told Leah that he enjoyed her show yesterday with Bob Mackie and how much he admired Bob's designs. There was a time when people understood that praising another person took nothing away from themselves. They realized that belittling others did not improve their own image. Sadly today from Facebook bullying, reality housewives' shows, The Apprentice and hate radio to the halls of Congress, there is a pervasive, ugly ruthlessness that has permeated our culture.

I also appreciated Leah's hosting both shows. I know she is sometimes criticized for laughing too much or not finishing her thoughts but I believe she is one of the most sincere, ladylike and gracious hosts QVC has. She genuinely seems to admire the designers and gives them deference and respect. It's not all about her. I wish a few of the younger hosts on overnight shows could emulate her. I was shocked at the dismissive way one of them treated Bob Mackie a while back. She clearly had no clue who he was and had no interest in learning anything about him. I'm sure she had zero insight into how poorly she performed.

Respected Contributor

Any one notice that Grace has problem with just about everyone on QVC. By the way Grace if you would see other pictures Leah posted on vacation she does sure look like she would wear a large. Besides what do you care about what size everyone wears?? You never say any thing nice seems like QVC is a real thorn in your side. Also wanted to say George is a great designer and he dresses like a designer who is proud of his clothing and himself. Great show today.

Super Contributor

Loud girl 4 you don't get it.
Super Contributor

I always watch George Simonton. He's seems like a true gentleman. I enjoyed Leah with him. I like Leah also. She is like a ray of sunshine whenever she is on. No wonder she likes yellow so much.

Respected Contributor

I like all the hosts, more or less. I only watch certain shows so I don't know them all. I saw some of Leah with Bob Mackie and she was lovely.

I do like to know what size the host is wearing. It helps me decide if she is wearing something I might want to buy. E.g. I'm close to Mary Beth's size. I just turned on Inspired Style and everyone has on a animal print top that will work with leggings, which I just started wearing. I'm larger than Amy and the models, but Amy is shorter than most on the Q. The click here measurements help, but a little more doesn't hurt.

There was a host on a while ago who couldn't pronounce Linea. I can't remember who it was, but she did take some heat. And it was awkward to watch, but hardly the end of the world.