Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver or Women with control ?

@Kachina624  wrote: If you live in a cold climate, your legs will freeze in the winter in SG's liquid knit pants.  I wear petites and her pants ate always too long on me even in petite sizes.

The 1 pair I bought was a thin fabric which I didn't care for and yes it does get cold here in the winter and I am a petite but I didn't have a problem with length, they were thin and to baggy in the hip area which is why I returned them.  I think I will stay with WWC, thanks for the feedback from everyone.  

Valued Contributor

Neither, they are both cheap junk clothes. I've tried both, and there is zero consistency or quality which is consistent with cheaply made clothes. I'd much rather pay more for good quality and have less items. May I suggest Candace Cameron Bure, Barefoot Dreams, or Laurie Felt. Hate to say this, but there are people out there who don't realize good quality clothes because all they know is poor quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is supposed to be the pant destination. Well, NO. Her pants are awful. I bought two pair and should have never kept them. Too big, too long, crotch too long. I wore one pair once and the price tag is still on the other. 

I've made so many mistakes at the Q....

Esteemed Contributor

@KittySoftPaws , love Candace, too. She pays much more attention to sizing. They're feminine and just enough details. I haven't tried her pants yet. I got her last two specials and was pleased.

Susan's clothes look so outdated. My mother wore her kind of tops, loved them, and wouldn't wear anything else. Although I'm a Senior, I like something a little more youthful looking. Candace's collection is. It's ageless, colorful and a tad structured, which I need. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

For the liquid knit pants ... yes - entirely too much fabric through hips and thighs .  Designed for her own body shape.  

Fabric is much too thin for pants

-----------------------------------------

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Kachina624  wrote: If you live in a cold climate, your legs will freeze in the winter in SG's liquid knit pants.  I wear petites and her pants ate always too long on me even in petite sizes.

The 1 pair I bought was a thin fabric which I didn't care for and yes it does get cold here in the winter and I am a petite but I didn't have a problem with length, they were thin and to baggy in the hip area which is why I returned them.  I think I will stay with WWC, thanks for the feedback from everyone.