Honored Contributor

So Nice to See Pat

[ Edited ]

Hosting this evening.  So relaxing and enjoyable.  No screaming shouting frantic presentations.  I watched D&Co this morning with Carolyn and she seemed so hyper ... not her usual.  Even Gary made the comment after trying to  present an item "oh, excuse me ... this must be the Carolyn Gracie show."

Regular Contributor

Pat is a wonderful example of a perfect host. Whether I am purchasing or not, I always enjoy her presentations. No theatrics, just proper details to provide the shopper with information needed to make a considered purchase. I am glad that qvc has many well trained hosts. I consider Carolyn Gracie to be another one. 

Super Contributor

Pat & Carolyn are both great, easy & fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

I like Carolyn and Pat equally.  They are two of the best hosts that QVC has.  There are others that I like just as much.  Probably about 5 or 6 total.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Hosting this evening.  So relaxing and enjoyable.  No screaming shouting frantic presentations.  I watched D&Co this morning with Carolyn and she seemed so hyper ... not her usual.  Even Gary made the comment after trying to  present an item "oh, excuse me ... this must be the Carolyn Gracie show."

Poor Gary.  He was on with Ali who never shuts her mouth and they were both talking over each other.  Turned off

@rms1954 

Respected Contributor

Par's hair was gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy a show when Pat is hosting....and yes she has fantastic hair.

She seems to be a beautiful person inside and out.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Poor Gary.  He was on with Ali who never shuts her mouth and they were both talking over each other.  Turned off

@rms1954 

Unwatchable.  Can't stand her.

Trusted Contributor

Pat is fine but remember when she used to say "Azzz well" at the end of every sentence??  Well she stopped saying that and now says "go head" constantly. It drives us crazy and now DH and I say it as a joke.  For example, "I 'm going to go head and make dinner" etc. If you never noticed just listen for it. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 

@mspatmac  

Ali is one of the best hosts.  She is a great salesperson for the younger group.  Young women who have to be the next generation to buy from QVC are not going to buy from Jayne T or Jane B, Carolyn and Mary Beth, all of whom are good salespeople but they need youth and cute little Terri, Amy, Kirsten and Ali are more their speed.  Ali is beautiful and she has a lot of energy and although I am an old lady, I LOVE her.