Susan Graver Essentials tops

Why doesn't Susan Graver make the colors brown, beige or khaki in her essential tops? am I the only one that needs a solid brown liquid knit top?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Essentials tops

Years ago when she was selling her butter knit tops, she did have a nice brown turtleneck top. I’m still wearing it!. If I recall they were sold on pairs. There was a nice tan color that came with the brown. I think I bough all the color combinations.

I don’t particularly care for liquid knit because it’s too soft and flimsy. I prefer fabrics with a bit more substance.
Frequent Contributor

Totally agree!  I like the beige tones...wheat, sand, stone, oatmeal, khaki as well as the brown tones...mushroom, mocha, coffee, caramel.  Would like to see more of these shades.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Susan picks the colors or QVC tells her what colors to use.  Too often, her tops are offered in jewel tones + black.  Sometimes I like the top, but none of the colors appeal to me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

Totally agree!  I like the beige tones...wheat, sand, stone, oatmeal, khaki as well as the brown tones...mushroom, mocha, coffee, caramel.  Would like to see more of these shades.  

She had some sheer summer tops that included  liquid knit tank tops in sand, beige, white, light blue, and light pink.