Honored Contributor

any one know the # of the pink top looks like fleece  with buttons at neck and sleeves ?

Live chat, nobody is in there. I've searched Denim and Co. if it's in the collection it's evading me.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

any one know the # of the pink top looks like fleece  with buttons at neck and sleeves ?

Live chat, nobody is in there. I've searched Denim and Co. if it's in the collection it's evading me.

Thanks !

I haven’t got an answer to your question but wanted to say I haven’t seen your fish swimming as often as I used to ....miss it

Honored Contributor

I found it A82230

Yeah, I had cataract/astigmatism correction done on my eyes, so, have been limiting my time on the computer. Strains my eyes. Laying low LOL

It's all behind me now except for the final exam on Mon when Dr. will let me go and I sit back and wait for the bills. LOL

Merry Christmas ! LOL  and thank you !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I found it A82230

Yeah, I had cataract/astigmatism correction done on my eyes, so, have been limiting my time on the computer. Strains my eyes. Laying low LOL

It's all behind me now except for the final exam on Mon when Dr. will let me go and I sit back and wait for the bills. LOL

Merry Christmas ! LOL  and thank you !

Lol..still your funny self.Hope the bills aren’t too shocking and glad to see you found what you were looking for.The eyes must be working.

New Contributor

I can't find it either but A345273 is close.

Honored Contributor

Found it, but decided against it. QVC is covered up right now I know I won't get it till mid Dec. just gonna go shopping when I can get away

@dex  Medicare will pay for cataract end of it, I had to pay 1600 out of pocket for the astigmatism correction. Medicare just wants you to wear glasses. Doesn't work for me. LOL Will have to get readers for the very tiny wording like on coupons, but, now I don't have to reach for glasses to read paper, check caller ID, sit at computer I have the eyes of a 30 yr old.

Frequent Contributor

Good morning!!! Yes, It's A82230...an oldie but goodie! Shows under Trending / Hot picks.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Found it, but decided against it. QVC is covered up right now I know I won't get it till mid Dec. just gonna go shopping when I can get away

@dex  Medicare will pay for cataract end of it, I had to pay 1600 out of pocket for the astigmatism correction. Medicare just wants you to wear glasses. Doesn't work for me. LOL Will have to get readers for the very tiny wording like on coupons, but, now I don't have to reach for glasses to read paper, check caller ID, sit at computer I have the eyes of a 30 yr old.

Well with those eyes I hope you aren’t shocked by the way the friends and family have aged.

Honored Contributor

just myself ! I can't put my creams and oils around my eyes

Just now gonna start putting my eye make up back on I look like a ghost !

Honored Contributor

My cataract surgery #1 did not go well (for me).  I saw double for sometime and I saw what looked like blood on color TV and sites like this around the noses, mouth and eyes of people but not animals.  Maybe had something to do with skin and not fur.  I dreaded the second one and it went perfect.  For months, I had trouble with the first eye and suddenly I had that thing happen that indicates a retinal hole.  I had that repaired and see like a youngster, something I had not done since I began having optic neuritis at age 35.  

Then I got shingles in the (good) eye and things got bad again for more than a year and it was felt I might lose the vision in that eye.  Nope, good doctor and I am seeing from it.

Went in for my annual check 2 weeks ago and could read that eye chart like a kid.  Then he checked and told me I have AMD (adult/acute macular degeneration).  So he gave me vitamins.  

Never seems to end.  I get great vision and something happens and my professor doctor has to get it straight and then after he gets that straight, something else occurs.