Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of pants with the stitched crease.  SG had some lustra knit with the stitched crease ... but apparently not making any more.  I got the SG ones in black, navy, gray, dark red.  Basso had some similar (caviar crepe) in green ... got them too.  Also got several pairs from Chico's in a winter-weight knit.

Anyway, I'm roaming around Blair's site to see if they had any more of the shirts I just got ... and saw the pants - a poly ponte knit.  Some colors are on sale for $9.99 and free shipping if you spend $25. 

I got some new black, gray and a pair of white for less than what I spent on one pair of SG or DB!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA.  Thanks for the heads up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Isaac sells those 24/7 pants that one design has (what I believe) is what you were talking about.  

They have a stitched seam running down the front middle.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Ankle Pants w/ Seam

A274551

See if that's what you were talking about?  I have at least 12 to 14 pair of his 24/7 pants in different variations and colors.

I love those pants.  The stitched seam one's (I think) run a little tighter than the other styles.  Not a lot, I just notice a little difference.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Isaac sells those 24/7 pants that one design has (what I believe) is what you were talking about.  

They have a stitched seam running down the front middle.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Ankle Pants w/ Seam

A274551

See if that's what you were talking about?  I have at least 12 to 14 pair of his 24/7 pants in different variations and colors.

I love those pants.  The stitched seam one's (I think) run a little tighter than the other styles.  Not a lot, I just notice a little difference.

@Annabellethecat66 

Yes ... same idea.  But, IM's are rather snug fitting and short ankle length.  Not the sort of pants I would wear.  

From the pic at Blair ... these fit more like SG's lustra knit and are 30 1/2" length, and I paid 1/4 of what IM's pants cost.   Blair's pants come in 14 colors.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are more snug.  So since I've gotten so freaking fat I have to decide if I want them to go over my fat butt and stomach.

But my waist (thank goodness) isn't quite as big....So, sometimes they fall a little bit (like one of those fat guys with belly's.

Anyway, I do have two pair of these pants I posted.  Actually, they don't look too bad.  When my feet and legs swell so bad though I can't get them up.

I won't wear tight pants like those models wear on QVC.  Sometimes they look like a sausage walking around in pants.  I'm sorry to offend anyone but that's just not for me.  It makes me look even fatter than I am.  I also refuse to buy those really wide pants.  I've tried them and even I look like the fat lady in the circus...but looks like I'm the one wearing the tent.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Can I get an item number? I'm not quite sure what you mean

Respected Contributor

I really like the front seaming detail.  I have several pairs I purchased from Dillard's Investments and Westbound brands.  I even found a pair that had a flat felled seam down the center back of the pant leg.  I have to admit years ago when I saw this style, I didn't care for them.  When I tried them on an wore them, I think they look terrific!

Honored Contributor

Re: Stitched Crease Pants

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

Item numbers:

SG's is A258324 ....  page is gone from QVC but there is a YouTube video if you google QVC with the item number.  It's the video of the show with a complete SG "explanation" of the front seam.  Apparently QVC has emptied their website catalog of old products.

DB's is A297398

IM's is A274551

Blair's is B12163

I just realized when I was lookng for item number, there was also a 20%  discount on top of the markdown price and free shipping.. I paid $23.97 for three pairs of pants!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Item numbers:

SG's is A258324 ....  page is gone from QVC but there is a YouTube video if you google QVC with the item number.  It's the video of the show with a complete SG "explanation" of the front seam.  Apparently QVC has emptied their website catalog of old products.

DB's is A297398

IM's is A274551

Blair's is B12163

I just realized when I was lookng for item number, there was also a 20%  discount on top of the markdown price and free shipping.. I paid $23.97 for three pairs of pants!

wow you can't even get a tshirt for that at the Q!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I like pants with a front crease too. I iron a crease into the front legs of my dress pants if there is no permanent one.