Trusted Contributor

DuJour Jumpsuit Cute But PITA

Just got the TSV jumpsuit which is actually cute but whoever sewed the top button loop on certainly missed the mark (or had a wicked sense of humor)!  The loop is so small I can’t get it off the button and I don’t even have it on.  Once again, I should have known better!  

Honored Contributor

Re: DuJour Jumpsuit Cute But PITA

@Biftu    just drawing your attn. to this thread!  Smiley Happy

-----Pearley

Respected Contributor

That is a serious design flaw. I can't believe someone didn't kill that idea in the design process. Jumpsuits are a PITA to begin with. Why add to it?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Going to the bathroom wearing a jumpsuit is a PITA.

And never ever wear one on a plane. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I was so frustrated by the time I got the stupid loop over the button, that I packaged it up and off it goes with a note that it’s defective. They made it look so easy...arghhh!

Frequent Contributor

The loop for the button is elastic.  If you stretch it just a tad, the button will slip right through.  Same for when you have the jumpsuit on.  Works every time. 

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac  Flying back from Ireland in 2017,the lady behind me had one on. I can barely move in those bathrooms let along wrangle a jump suit. I can't imagine how she did it!

Honored Contributor

I hate those little buttons anyway.  I can't imagine having one on a jumpsuit.  Very bad idea.

Honored Contributor

I bought a jumpsuit at Marshalls last week, $12 on clearance. It has an elastic waist with three buttons at the waist. The top part ties in front, I wore a lightweight cami under it. It's low cut and shows a bit of skin at the waist-that's not for me.

Wore it all day yesterday, no problem at all with the bathroom. It fits me like a dream, have to wear a comfy heel because the pants are long even on my tall body.

There are options for jumpsuits that work. A side zipper, a well designed top. I guess people who manufacture them are too lazy to put thought into designing them well.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

The loop for the button is elastic.  If you stretch it just a tad, the button will slip right through.  Same for when you have the jumpsuit on.  Works every time. 

Trust me, I stretched that sucker it was just too small!  Ain’t nobody got time for that!