Honored Contributor

Re: Stepped outside my box - comfort zone and glad I did!

@Susan Louise 

Glad you are going to enjoy your jumpsuits!  I used to wear a lot of them when I was in my 20's, 30's and 40's!  I had casul ones and dressier ones that I wore to work.  I loved that it was just one piece and go!  Of course, using the restroom was a bit more challenging but...... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@haddon9  Agree!  I also wore them back in the '70s and found them very comfortabe and slimming.  Now I don't think I could manage the "contortions" I would need to do to use the bathroom--LOL!!

I ordered this as well....it slips right off...Honestly!

No contortions w/ this Bumblebella jumpsuit.  The material is so soft and comfy, it slides right down.

However, I wouldn't cut it 'close' though....LOL

Honored Contributor

Sharing an update:

I just ordered a 3rd jumpsuit...the (black/XS).

The price just dropped down to $39.98, so I called CS I got refunded $4 for each of the other 2 I ordered and used the $8 credit on the one I just ordered. Smiley Very Happy

I put the price drop info in the OP too for those interested...

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@haddon9  Agree!  I also wore them back in the '70s and found them very comfortabe and slimming.  Now I don't think I could manage the "contortions" I would need to do to use the bathroom--LOL!!

No contortions w/ this Bumblebella jumpsuit.  The material is so soft and comfy, it slides right down.

@RespectLife  I don't know when you ordered your jumpsuit, but the price just dropped down to $39.98. I think that was the price when it was a TSV. Did you order it back then?

I'm just giving you the info if you bought it when the price was $43.98 so you could get a refund for the difference. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@RespectLife  I don't know when you ordered your jumpsuit, but the price just dropped down to $39.98. I think that was the price when it was a TSV. Did you order it back then?

I'm just giving you the info if you bought it when the price was $43.98 so you could get a refund for the difference. Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise 

Thank you for pointing out the price went back down....yes I did get it at the TSV price...

Maybe now I need another?   hee hee

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Thank you for pointing out the price went back down....yes I did get it at the TSV price...

Maybe now I need another?   hee hee

@RespectLife  Glad to help Smiley Happy

I also just viewed the program guide for today and I'm guessing this jumpsuit might be presented this evening on 'Dennis Basso and Friends' - 9pm EST.

So if you are seriously considering another one, you might want to order before the show.

Trusted Contributor

You are a savvy shopper! Congratulations on your purchases and wear the jumpsuits in good health. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Back when I was in high school (graduated in 1977) I tried wearing jump suits and overalls just didn't like them.

I'm still not a fan of overalls, but I finally decided to give jumpsuits a try again.

I finally decided to order:

A630330 - the Bumblebella TSV  from a few weeks ago after reading several reviews...(black tropical - XS)

I received the jumpsuit today and I couldn't be happier...very flattering, true to size & so comfortable!

I just went back and ordered the (navy cherry - XS). I was fortunate to get the last one currently in stock...whew! LOL

So in conclusion, don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone/box once in awhile Smiley Very Happy

Bless you for being able to wear jumpsuits.  My bladder won't allow me to wear them.

I got a UTI. 2nd one of my whole 72 yrs. There for awhile, no kidding, I timed it. I had to head for the bathroom every 3 minutes. Nothing came of it just the pressure of thinking you had to go.

Thank God for antibiotics clears it up in no time.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

You are a savvy shopper! Congratulations on your purchases and wear the jumpsuits in good health. 🤗

@Lisa Y  Thank you Lisa... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Hee hee...I did order right after I posted that!  Thanks for the heads up though.

Very kind of you.

I got the blue print this time.