Contributor

The Susan Graver show Sunday night was a pleasant surprise. Amy did not change clothes. She seemed to be relaxed and in control of the show. Even Susan was chilled out, to a degree. 🌷

Honored Contributor

Amy is actually someone I can watch for more than a couple of minutes.

Respected Contributor

I do not mind Susan's personality. I feel she gives good insight to her clothes and appears to like to present them. I hate to say it but Susan might have been tired from all her recent traveling so she was calmer.

Honored Contributor

I might be in the minority here but I have alwasy liked Susan Graver. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I like Susan's clothes and I like Susan.  At least she knows her clothes and doesn't act like she's seeing them for thre first time.

I like Amy too.

Honored Contributor

I watch very little, but I always enjoy Amy ! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy & Susan

[ Edited ]

I have always LOVED❤ Susan!🥰 Whatever I have purchased through the years was OF EXCELLENT quality! I have NEVER seen her be anything but enthusiastic about her brand and is ALWAYS comfortable with whomever she works with! I enjoy watching her uplifting and energetic style of product presentation!❤❤

Amy has ALWAYS been a host whose product presentation style I enjoyed watching through the years❤ You will NEVER be bored with her upbeat style! She is another BEAUTIFUL, polished, enthusiastic host that is a pleasure to watch!💝

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I actually LIKE when Amy changes clothes.

I am shorter like she is, bigger size, but I get a good idea of how it may look on me when Amy is wearing it.

The more sizes/shapes shown, the better I say.

Contributor

Dont' mind Amy, especially since she cut back on the caffine. However, when she is with Alberti they are JUST TOO MUCH for me to watch. So silly and childish. He is too much like Kerstin for me always bragging about themselves in their models pose.

Honored Contributor

For someone who is always so happy and rather giggly, Amy can be amazingly assertive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment