Occasional Contributor

Stan, I keep checking for your wonderful caftans!  Hope to see some very soon, please ❤️

Honored Contributor

Stan is a burst of sunshine.  I own one of his night jackets and absolutely love it.  It's nice to toss on when you are a little chilled and don't need a full length robe.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sitting here right now in an old (very old!) Stan Herman chenille robe.  Love the robe and love watching Stan.  He's so excited about all his designs.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tarytoo wrote:

my mother loves him. i purchased two robes from him for her. she's crazy about them. great value. beautiful design. colorful. easy to get on and off. he's geniune. one of a kind guy, who knows what his customers like and he delivers.

I've recently snagged 6 (SIX!) of his housecoats in two styles, 4 of them in the same color, seasonal discounts.

WHY? Because they are SO COMFORTABLE, SO PRACTICAL, fit SO WELL, GREAT BUYS. 

My life is SO TUMULTUOUS now, and yuh know, a cozy, predictable, respectable looking housecoat actually helps.

Stan Herman fan for life!

Esteemed Contributor

God bless Stan!  Many years ago (before he brought his wonderful robes to QVC), I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Herman and he was as nice in that encounter as he appears to be on air at QVC.  All smiles, charm and grace.  The man has impeccable manners.  I have owned one of his floor grazing chenille robes forever.  The robe predates QVC so it has to be almost 30 years old.  I went through several of his short chenille and light terry lounge dresses. I call them dresses, but some zipped like robes. When I say went through several it's because I wore nothing else in my home so the dresses weren't just worn for lounging. They had to endure cooking and housework wear and tear.  To the credit of the quality most of them lasted for several years.  I would love for QVC to ask Stan to bring back these lounge dresses my pieces asted much longer than expected. I think I'll make that request.Woman Happy   

Respected Contributor

Many years ago I purchased one of his super soft plush chenille wrap floor length robes in white with pink roses flowing down the front. Wore that beautiful robe (prettiest robe ever!) till my booty actually wore through the back....at least 20 years. I remember hearing him say the mill that was doing his chenille was closing so that was the end of those wonderful robes. They were never the same but Stan is....thank goodness!