Honored Contributor

He is 90 years old. Has more energy than most people! Must have great genetics and or a real healthy lifestyle.  I think he is also a very positive and happy person....that really contributes to health and positive aging.

Honored Contributor

Love Stan and just read his Bio he will be 92 in a week or so, totally amazing, I would of said mid 70's

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

That's incredible! I would have never guessed his age. wow.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman

[ Edited ]

Long live HER-man! Woman Happy

ETA - He reminds me of a an older version of Bill Green (HSN).

Esteemed Contributor

He has been on for about as long as I can remember.  He used to be on a lot more.

Many more happy years to him.

Honored Contributor

It is amazing.  I was surised to see that Martha Stewart is 79. Iris Apfel!   I think genes play a small part in aging so well.  Living a healthy lifestyle and recognizing and getting treatment for health challenges early is crucial.  And then I just read that the biggest keys  to aging so well is relationships with people of all ages, moving our bodies and having a purpose in life,  Years ago, one of those super agers told us the key to aging never getting old was to avoid retirement and keep learning new things.  At the time he was 84 and looked and carried hisself like he was 60ish.  He wanted to move into selling yachts and luxury boats so he was busy learning all the ins and outs of that.  We have a good friend who is 81, he's an RN and while he reduced his hours to 30 hours a week, he says he will never retire.  The work is what keeps him mentally young and physically fit, he's had his health challegens over the years but he bounces back goes back to living his life.  I do think that we are living longer and healthier now and the trend is to not let age define or limit us.  Retirement is ok but not ever retiring is ok too.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That's incredible! I would have never guessed his age. wow.

@SilleeMee  He looks great. Another great looking vendor, is Iris Apfel (HSN) who is 99! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Stan Herman is terrific. I watched him on QVC for years and bought some robes, chenille robes that I loved seeing on movie stars in 40s films. He took the best advice about longevity. He chose long-living parents. His father lived past 100.

Respected Contributor

Agree with all the posts about Stan here.  He is always a joy to watch...so upbeat and sweet. And his robes, which my mom always loved and I also bought for her, are always nice. God Bless him with many more healthy, happy years.

Super Contributor

my mother loves him. i purchased two robes from him for her. she's crazy about them. great value. beautiful design. colorful. easy to get on and off. he's geniune. one of a kind guy, who knows what his customers like and he delivers.