Honored Contributor
  • Somebody posted that Sports Savvy, the new line, was supposed to kick off today.  There's not one item in the inventory.  I wonder if could have all been in the Rocky Mount Warehouse?  Very unfortunate situation if that was the case, after the long, eagerly anticipated wait. 

Tune in to tomorrow's D&C show to see if Gary mentions it.

@banned again   Do you know anything? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

In December 2005, our family took a trip to Austrailia over Christmas.  I don't remember what airport we were at, but it was somewhere along our route where I did not have access to our luggage.  I was wearing a Sport Savvy kind of track suit, pants and a fleece like zip up jacket.  The pants were kind of dark teal, and the jacket a lighter teal.  It was very comfortable for travel.  Anyway, my teenage son looks at me in the airport and tells me, "That is the ugliest outfit I have ever seen."  Not sure what he did not like about it, but once home, I don't think I ever wore it again.  Stupid kids, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

i recently discovered some of my old sports savvy pieces in my closet. some were barely worn. i sent them into THREDUP and a few of them actually sold. i will probably NOT be purchasing this line again in its reincarnation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I think I bought one outfit of Sports Savvy years ago...didn't wear it much. It will be interesting to see how updated the new line is and what demographic they are targeting now. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have quite a few 2-piece and 3-piece Sport Savvy sets. They still fit me perfectly so many years later. They're hanging in my closet. Various colors - love the jackets as well.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have one Sports Savy top in my closet, and I still go for it. It's an ombre. I love everything about it. It's a nice relaxed fit. Seems to go with everything. And always looks good. It's over ten years old I guess.