Honored Contributor

Re: So, who's wearing hearts tomorrow? (Or red, or pink....)

Red Cashmere turtleneck with a heart bracelet. Mass in the morning for Ashes and then Valentines at home with the family. Best of both worlds. : )

Super Contributor

I am, I am!!!!!  Love Valentine's Day. I am sporting: a black pair of leggings with pink and rose tulips on them, a white tank with red hearts over it, and a really cute dark pink top with a pink ruffle on the bottome over the tank. I will probably wear black shooties with it. My jewelry will be: a big silver necklace with a red heart on it, a bracelet to match, and a red carnelian ring. Have a great Valentine's Day everyone.

Valued Contributor

I'm wearing Navy and red with a heart and stripe patern scarf from Talbots.  Meetings this
AM, then I'm running to noon mass and then back to work!  I am celebrating both Valentines and Ash Wednesday as well.

Respected Contributor

No heart clothing here.  I'm going out to dinner tonight.  I know I'm wearing black dress pants, but haven't decided on the white/cream sweater with a red purse or a blush blouse.  I don't like to wear a red top on Valentine's day and look like everyone else in the place Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Red Slinky tunic, black skinny jeans with a black cardigan from Talbots and red dangle earrings. Nothing much today except doctor and laundry. Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I have been invited to a chocolate party at friend's house.  I am wearing a dak wine colored blazer with a rose colored cashmere sweater under.  Red is not a good color for me but I love red shoes and have several pair!

Respected Contributor

I am wearing a red shirt, black pants, black cardigan and the heart shaped pendant my DH got me years ago along with the three heart earrings (both silver) he got me two hundred years ago.  He is out of town until tomorrow, so I wanted to feel like he is with me today.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I was thinking of wearing my Talbots heart sweater from a few years ago; decided it was too casual for work today but if Valentines Day was on the weekend, I'd definitely wear it.

Talbots hearts.PNG

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

At the moment I am wearing this.  If sweaters celebrated birthdays, this one would be close to sweet 16.

Michael Simon Lite Valentines Day Hearts Sweater Cardigan Top Sz Small

Honored Contributor

I'm not. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval