Honored Contributor

So, who's wearing hearts tomorrow? (Or red, or pink....)

I don't wear a lot of prints, but I found a white blouse with red and coral hearts on it at Marshalls about a month ago.

I'll be sporting that sucker tomorrow. HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: So, who's wearing hearts tomorrow? (Or red, or pink....)

That sounds cute.  I'm not a big red fan so the only red clothing item I own is way too casual to wear to work.  It's a thin tunic sweater with a hood.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a cute  grey knit top, with tiny white hearts ,I am going to wear. I will wear it with grey jeans and red flats

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I don't like red either.  My whole clown outfit will be toned down with a black cardigan.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry Love the red shoe idea.  That's what I would have done if I weren't planning on the heart shirt.  Neutral outfit with red shoes.  Love it!!

Honored Contributor

I have two t shirt with hearts one red with a pen and ink black art and another one in Navy.

I am going to wear the red one during my shopping tomorrow and the blue one for dinner, my younger brother will be joining us. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I'll wear a red top and my heart-shaped carnelian ring. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I've got a black sweater with 4 rows of cream colored hearts. It is a Banana Republic.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I don't wear a lot of prints, but I found a white blouse with red and coral hearts on it at Marshalls about a month ago.

I'll be sporting that sucker tomorrow. HeartHeartHeart

@faeriemoon  I saw that blouse - rayon right? - and almost bought it.  It looked great, I tried it on. But I already have hearts stuff from QF to wear, including a very cool pair of red pants with pink hearts Heart on them.   I also purchased a couple of new heart things at Talbots this season (a blouse and a cute dark navy and white striped top with one red heart over the my heart area) so I really don't need more.  Tomorrow I'm going to wear   those QF pants (which I don't think are offered in the red any more)  and  A291870  in the gray choice with red sequin hearts. I wore that outfit to a Valentine concert recently and got a lot of attention and compliments!  The tee with the red sequin hearts   Heart  looks much better in person.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Heart-Sequin-T-shirt-with-Bateau-Neck.product.A291870.html?sc=SRC...

Honored Contributor

Not me.  I'm observing Ash Wednesday, not Valentine's Day.