Honored Contributor

I ordered a jacket either Mon or Tues. still in processing. It won't go out now till Mon. sheesh..........need to amp up their response time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow processing of orders

I ordered something on August 8th and the tracking says it was "tendered to post office."  Never saw that before and I have not recieved the item yet.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe that's why they have so many Christmas shows you'd better order now if you want by then. sheesh.............only place I have so much trouble with.

Contributor

That means it came UPS and then UPS passed it off to the post office for final delivery.  This is a deal that QVC has with UPS and the post office to save money on shipping.  I hate it.  It adds an additional three to four business days normally to my delivery.  I wish they would jsut use UPS all the way.  Even if it costs me a little more, I will pay it.  I want to be able to track my order and the USPS system is ridiculous and they are very slow getting packages to my area.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've had something "processing" for five days!  By that time it'll be all worn out!

Esteemed Contributor

Been finding the same thing happening to me.  Takes longer these days..

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Maybe that's why they have so many Christmas shows you'd better order now if you want by then. sheesh.............only place I have so much trouble with.

HA!  That is funny.  Not being an early Christmas shopper, I appreciate at least getting a chuckle out of the Christmas in July, August, September... programming.

Honored Contributor

I'm going over to HSN at 10 to see what Wolgang has going.

Honored Contributor

still waiting .............

Occasional Contributor

My last two clothing orders (from different clothing lines) were tendered straight to the post office.  No UPS to the local post office involved.  It does take forever for items to ship out at times and they are the ones I am in a hurry to receive of course.