Contributor

Re: Slow processing of orders

I'm certain that this has everything to do with their new "reduced" shipping of $3 or $5, they had to find some way to get this to be advantageous for them, and unfortunately it means the customer is affected.

Honored Contributor

Finally, my jacket is due to arrive Thurs. only took 9-10 days

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  UPS all the way.  I have so much trouble with my mail here, and I am always concerned that my packages will get lost.  

Contributor

So I know this just keeps coming up and I am sorry to those that are tired of it but what on earth takes QVC a full week to mail out an IT Cosmetics product?  I ordered on 11/1 and it did not ship until 11/8.  It was not on advance order.  I still don't have the item as it was sent USPS (which I really detest) and they are closed today due to Veteran's Day.  It was scheduled to be delivered yesterday and was not.  I ordered something else that was shipped 11/7 that was sent UPS and I received yesterday.  I understand that alot of the shipping time depends on where the item is being shipped from but come on, a week to ship something out?  That is just crazy.  They had better get it together before the Christmas rush really hits or they are going to lose many loyal customers.  I am so frustrated with the shipping time the USPS takes.  UGH!  My fault, I should have paid the extra to have it sent UPS but that still would not address the issue of it taking QVC a week to ship!  Thanks for letting me vent.

Honored Contributor

USPS, you can't track ---- with them. you put in the # it says cannot find try back later. You come back next day it says "no such # exists", etc. You finaly just give up and wait till it's in the box your not gonna get anything out of them.  Fedex, is the best. They all need to update daily.  If you got something coming from USPS save your heart ache just lay in for the long haul. 'Sure post'       1ea1661b376762e0c06e091806e0e7ee72366860.gif  what I think about sure post.

Honored Contributor

One reason. so they say, is that they use various venders in various locations.  Now, having said that, so do Amazon and Zappo, 6 p.m., et al?  So why when I have prime shipping.  I pay no shipping and it's sitting on my door or in my box in 1-2 days.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC had better shorten their "In Process" time for the holidays. I have come to realize that the warehouse that an item is shipped from matters.  Some warehouses are very efficient - others no so much.

Honored Contributor

closer to Christmas the worse it will be too. Just don't expect anything ordered to late to get there until Jan.

Respected Contributor

All of my QVC purchases usually arrive in 5-7 days with a few issues with longer processing times.  However, I ordered the Bare Minerals TSV and it was at my front door in two days.  I don't understand why there is such a difference in delivery times.  On a positive note, I told my husband that I would be having packages delivered because I had ordered Christmas gifts online.  I didn't tell him that several of those packages would be mine Smiley Happy