Esteemed Contributor
On 8/10/2014 HiLo said:

Seems like the problem in sizing is just plain sloppiness on the part of the manufacturers.

I just ordered another S.G. skirt only in a smaller size than I had before. Turns out it is actually a little larger than the one I had originally. I have had problems but this brand before but also with Denim and Co. Paying all these return charges when we are depending on the sizing chart to buy in the first place just doesn't seem right.

Maybe I should check with customer service to see if they will give free postage for returns when this happens.

HiLo, if you measure the skirt and compare it to the current "click here" garment measurements, and find that the measurements are considerably different, then Customer Service may tell you to mark it as defective. On the pieces I've had where the actual measurements were so much larger or smaller than the garment measurements, they paid the return shipping. I don't buy skirts, but I would think that the waist and hip measurements would be the main consideration. However, that said, if they've changed the garment measurements since you bought the first one, I'm not sure what they would do...it mainly depends on whether your skirt differs considerably from what it's supposed to be. It's worth a try...Smile

Respected Contributor
I have ordered the same item in different colors and the same size and the garments are two different sizes. It's happened often enough that I don't think it is a fluke. It used to be that your qvc size was your size no matter the line or designer. However, that seems to have fallen by the wayside with the quality control.
Honored Contributor

Beats me.......couple days ago, I saw a size 2 with a 39" chest measurement.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

QVC sizing.

Respected Contributor

Qs sizing is very large. I am 5'1" and weigh 107. Even some XS items are big on me. I used to order D&C items for the dog park, no more. Way too much return S&H. I go to OLD NAVY and items fit perfectly.

Some XS and XXS items in ISAAC fit nicely as his items are made with better quality.