Honored Contributor

Good Morning,

There's not too much to get excited about. Some of the new arrivals are sort of blah, although there are two new dresses from LCNY (in petites!). A256442

Liz Claiborne New York Petite 3/4 Sleeve Print Knit Dress

Did anybody pick up something new this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 8/9

This just came in my inbox, so I thought I would pass along to my teacher pals. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

lola... what great shoes... is this brand comfortable and how do you find the sizing? I usually wear a 7 (with a teeny bit of room to spare) thanks!

I'll bet you could do wonders with that dress! Looking at the "Resolutions" discussion strand, I have to say how great that LG dress is that you own in two colors! The extra detail at the bottom is subtle... I really like that!

Chatters... I guess we have a show this am?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Morning Loves,

That's my only LOGO purchase, but I really like it. I love the pockets, I like the contrast trim, and it's very comfortable. I wish she would bring it back in different colors. I bet a ton of ladies would go crazy for a black/gray combination. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I have a few pairs of Alegrias. I love to wear them on testing days, when all I do ALL DAY is stand/walk around- no sitting. I would say they're even more comfortable than the Birkenstocks I own, but they're also clunkier. I wear a 37 in them and I'm a 6.5. I think they run a bit smaller, so if you're a 7 maybe you would need a 38. They have memory foam and they're like walking on pillows. I own two styles: the Paloma (shown above) and the Donna, more like a clog.

Honored Contributor

House Cat,

I got my school supplies from Amazon, and I wanted to pass these coloring items on, in case you haven't seen them.

(These are just for me, of course).

International Arrivals Color Appeel Crayon Sticks, Set of 12 (133-55)

International Arrivals Metallic Appeel Peelable Crayons, Set of 6

International Arrivals Presto Chango Crayon Pen - Set of 6 (133-73)

These are my "just for fun" items, but they're coming by three legged donkey so who knows when they'll arrive (supposedly by September 14).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LVVDXOC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Honored Contributor

My knit LE blazer arrived again! I now have two in the correct size... they are so "on the ball!" Sending the second one back ... no return shipping fee they said. NICE!

This info is for anyone who might be considering this brand: wanted the choice of navy stripe (by Caslon) (nord), but it is out of stock so they are sending it in black/white... I want to try it for size (the PXL is too roomy in bust/shoulder); so they are sending it in L. It is a short jacket and does run small. The website has a questionnaire that is kept on file so they can recommend YOUR PERFECT SIZE in any garment. The questions were right on target.

Honored Contributor

I'm most excited about my Post-It dispenser!

Honored Contributor

lola... what do you do with erasable pencils and the others?

ETA: love your post-it dispenser! PS I have NO DAYS of sitting EVER. Well, actually I do sit but not at my desk. Wonder how the allegrias would do for me? Guess I'd just need to try them!

Hi, hc!

Honored Contributor

What's the story Morning Glories

Cool tape dispenser

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Morning ladies! Lola, your supplies are irresistible! Glad you like your Logo dresses, I missed the pix. The shoes look comfy. Do you have any Clarks, and how do they compare to the Alegria?

Loves, I love the comfort of knit blazers. Will check that out. Don't keep us in suspense, how was your visit to your DD and family? {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I did my first taping with the new camcorder this week. It takes fantastic video images. It's going to be really fun.

No clothes for me till the camera's paid off! ha ha

There's a soft rain falling here, it's really pretty and I love the sound (when inside).