Respected Contributor

Re: Shopoholics ODAT Thursday 11/10/16

Afternoon All, Thanx @Snicks1 for the start, sure wishing a finishing for your yard, it's so frustrating when you can't get things done & have to keep complaining about it.

@LindaLatte, Sorry to hear about DH,  I agree with others that said it'll take a few days for him to be comfortable getting in & out of the chair.  Thankfully he wasn't injured.

@Genny1 Was your order from Macy's to your liking? I seem to never think about them when looking for something, will have to pay attention to their sale ads

@3suwm5  Hope you enjoy your time with guests & that DH feels better soon

@cerb, I haven't had a pomegrant since I was a kid, we just picked out the seeds & ate them, but first used them as lipstick lol

@Bird mama, Are you now paying for your days off?  I'm sure you'll catch up in no time, don't forget tomorrow it's TGIF

Weather here is good today, sunshine, 50ish, but a bit windy.  Tomorrow to be much cooler, I'll be going to our annual Veterans Day Ceremony so thinking of wearing a winter jacket as we are outdoors for a few hours, our WWII Vets numbers are dwindling & many are in wheelchairs, but they do appreciate this tribute.  Afterwards one of the local diners has everyone for coffee and, so a good morning all around

Then one of my neighbors is taking me to a Bohemian Cemetery to see their "Cubs" section, I kid you not, I'm sure it'll be quite interesting.  Then we'll go out for a late lunch.

Waves & Hugs to All

Essie

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, keep the maniacs at bay, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@spix, s winter jacket sounds like a good idea. I'm glad the WWII vets can get out to the Veterans Day Ceremony, along with all the other veterans. They deserve a tribute.I will be very interested in the "Cubs" section of the Bohemian Cemetery, be sure to tell us about it. Enjoy the day, sounds interesting, for sure.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Image result for thursday images