Honored Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 3rd (Sunday)

[ Edited ]

Hello all - it looks like it's going to rain in my part of the country.  I think we got some showers last night, now that I think about it.

I didn't sleep in as late this morning and have been fairly productive. Grocery shopping is out of the way and the plan for the afternoon is dinner at the Outback with my middle sister.  She wanted to take me to dinner for my birthday and we had Fiona's event last weekend.

I chose Outback because I have a $25 gift card and I don't want my sister to spend alot of money.  I told her it was burning a hole in my pocket.  

I'm having a good weekend and resisting most sales.  The only online order I placed was with Dr Fosters and Smith - 25% off sale and free shipping.  They have the best prices on the Quiko and Kaytee food that I feed my sparrows (Poppi and Presto).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sept 3rd (Sunday)

Hi everybody,

Image result for happy sunday images

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bernie--Thank you for starting the thread. Enjoy the birthday outing at the Outback. I have its menu memorized but two of my favories are the parmesan crusted chicken and the tilapia with crabmeat.

meallen--Thanks for the great gaphic.

I'm still fighting the "whatever," and got out of bed long enough to eat something. I'm now heading back.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  love reading your "shopaholic" posts.  I wish it was raining here, just another day of high heat, and a couple of wirefires that are forcing residents to flee their homes.  I had to evacuate one time, it's very scary trying to gather the important items and getting the dogs into the car with sirens all around.  I guess I better get productive myself, the housecleaning isn't going to get done by itself. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon, and thanks for getting us started, Bernie.  Enjoy your birthday lunch at the Outback.  Glad you were productive this morning, and were able to find a good sale for your bird food..

Nice graphic, meallen

Sorry you are not feeling better, Jean.  Hope you can rest and take it easy today.

Welcome