Re: AM STYLE CHAT👗👢👡👒9/2

was just going to....

good morning everyone 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear

Good morning!

Hope @lolakimono is doing ok this morning?

I just stocked up on cee bee jog pants! They are excellent in every way. Fabric DOES NOT pill!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Good morning everybody.  happy Saturday to all.  I have a question for you.  I was going to fill you in on a great bargain I got yesterday during the clearance fashion day.  I stumbled across a Susan Graver top that was on clearance for 24 dollars and change.  Most of the sizes were sold out, but the color combo i wanted was available in most sizes.  Actually, I would have thought that color combo would have sold out first.  

Anyway, I was checking on the order status of other items I ordered a while back and noticed that that Susan G top I ordered yesterday went up in price from the 24 dollars I paid yesterday on clearance to 37.80 on another clearance.  I never in my life heard of such a thing.  You can raise a clearance price?  Doesn't clearance mean a lower price?   just found this very interesting.  Never seen that done before.  What's your opinion on that? It's item number A285444

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Good morning everybody.  happy Saturday to all.  I have a question for you.  I was going to fill you in on a great bargain I got yesterday during the clearance fashion day.  I stumbled across a Susan Graver top that was on clearance for 24 dollars and change.  Most of the sizes were sold out, but the color combo i wanted was available in most sizes.  Actually, I would have thought that color combo would have sold out first.  

Anyway, I was checking on the order status of other items I ordered a while back and noticed that that Susan G top I ordered yesterday went up in price from the 24 dollars I paid yesterday on clearance to 37.80 on another clearance.  I never in my life heard of such a thing.  You can raise a clearance price?  Doesn't clearance mean a lower price?   just found this very interesting.  Never seen that done before.  What's your opinion on that? It's item number A285444

QVC does that,  

their sales policy is "odd" 

I have been looking more and more at the as is , section 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

it's on the as is for 27,   what a bunch of nonsense

sometimes I think Q wants stuff to sit 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@jackthebear  When I ordered it yesterday, it said clearance price.  It never said "as is."  I just went back to my order status again and it only reads clearance.  How strange is that.  I hope I don't get somebody's return.  So far I've been lucky about that when I order from the Q.  I have to say I'm in love with Susan Graver tops and Bob Mackie.  I wish he would come out with some new styles as often as Susan does.  Both the quality of his clothes and hers are exceptional.  Very well made.  

Respected Contributor

That prima cotton top that Leah just spoke about from Isaac is nice.  I received two of those tops last week and it's very good quality.  They feel so darn soft too.  That was a good buy. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@jackthebear  When I ordered it yesterday, it said clearance price.  It never said "as is."  I just went back to my order status again and it only reads clearance.  How strange is that.  I hope I don't get somebody's return.  So far I've been lucky about that when I order from the Q.  I have to say I'm in love with Susan Graver tops and Bob Mackie.  I wish he would come out with some new styles as often as Susan does.  Both the quality of his clothes and hers are exceptional.  Very well made.  

no yours won't be an as is,  I was just looking around on the web site,

just comparing pricing 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023

I like your SG top!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~