Honored Contributor

IMO, s/h is already factored into the price of the item so it should be pure profit for all the shopping channels.  I don't understand how QVC can lose money on s/h??!!!!

As for ShopHQ, I know their shipping was always higher than QVC and HSN but I'm expecting s/h to go up for both.

Respected Contributor

I like to check out their merchandise periodically and enjoy looking at some of their brands.  Their shipping may be high, but not worse than some other sites I visit like Sundance, etc.  I like that they have different products and brands.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Trend??   Their s&g charges have always been higher than the other shopping channels because the want us to join that program where they reimburse your shipping charges. I shop with them but I'm careful about what I buy because of the shipping.  I do love Christopher & Banks merchandise.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Trend??   Their s&g charges have always been higher than the other shopping channels because the want us to join that program where they reimburse your shipping charges. I shop with them but I'm careful about what I buy because of the shipping.  I do love Christopher & Banks merchandise.  

They want you to jump through time consuming hoops to get that shipping reimbursement and other reimbursements which to me is just not worth it.  From what I can tell the reimbursement takes time to go through and they also are probably counting on people forgetting they signed up and are still payin g the monthly fee without applying for the reimbursement!!