Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I can't thank you enough for recommending the invisible belts.  The next day after you posted about them, I ordered one of which you had posted a screenshot--it was on an Amazon lightning deal!  It came today and has made two of my pairs of jeans wearable again.  They are a stretchy material (too stretchy imo) and always were too big at the waist, but after losing 10 pounds, they were impossible to keep up without wearing one of my leather belts cinched tightly, which was very uncomfortable besides the buckle showing through tops.  Tried the invisible belt on with my jeans that slide down the most easily, and I feel like I have a new pair of jeans!  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg    I'm so glad they worked for you.  I've picked up some amazing helpful hints on this board over the years so it's nice to be able to pass some on.  Too bad QVC buyers don't discover those belts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Ainhisg    I'm so glad they worked for you.  I've picked up some amazing helpful hints on this board over the years so it's nice to be able to pass some on.  Too bad QVC buyers don't discover those belts.

Wait.....what is it? It sounds like something I would want too

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 here's the one I bought. It was on special for $8 if I remember correctly, but there are others just like it on Amazon that are probably on sale.

5B0600A1-25B8-4450-BA05-4BA92D5B1401.jpeg

Contributor

Yes, thank you. @Kachina624 ...I bought a set and one for my daughter, also. Looking forward to receiving them later in the week. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - I have one in my cart on Amazon.  Looking forward to getting it.

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, funny you said that about the QVC buyers. Because (after putting some in my Amazon cart) I thought gee, aren't these the type of unique items you use to come across on QVC?

Honored Contributor

I have the one that is a square within a square.  Much less bulk!

Respected Contributor

I have a few of these belts. They're one of those things that make you ask "Why did they take so long to be invented?" Who needs big buckles when you're not tucking anything in? 

There should be an invisible belt day to celebrate their existence.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have the one that is a square within a square.  Much less bulk!

What do you mean a square within a square @ECBG ?