Honored Contributor

Just received items from both Lands End and HSN.  Both included invoices and shipping labels.  IMO, good customer service.

Respected Contributor

very happy for you

enjoy the waste

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I'm not buying a piece of equipment to deal with  to accommodate QVC. They can send me a label or I can do business elsewhere. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping Labels

[ Edited ]

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

very happy for you

enjoy the waste

Considering the other sources of waste, junk mail for example,  this is a drop in the bucket, IMO.  Plus, doesn't paper decompose????

Again, IMO, QVC is using this lack of labels to cut costs.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Just received items from both Lands End and HSN.  Both included invoices and shipping labels.  IMO, good customer service.

@kaydee50 I LOVE the Lands' End Supima Cotton polo shirts.  I just ordered two more yesterday that were on clearance (for $7.33), and free shipping.  I got both of them for just $15.62 total.  Can't beat that price!  I almost felt guilty for paying so little.  I must have almost 20 of those polo shirts by now, all bought on clearance, though some I paid $9.00 in shipping, but they were still worth it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

very happy for you

enjoy the waste

Considering the other sources of waste, junk mail for example,  this is a drop in the bucket, IMO.  Plus, doesn't paper decompose????

@kaydee50 We voted in my state yesterday.  I had saved all the flyers from all the candidates.  We got multiple copies of many of them. That was quite a pile to recycle after I looked through them all.  Yes, paper either decomposes or can be recycled into more paper, or packing paper, or whatever.  Trees grow, we cut them down and plant more.  That sounds like a renewable source to me.  I work in an office where a lot of paper is used, and I take home my not needed paper to recycle it.  I don't think we will ever be fully rid of paper.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

That's great if that makes you happy and you feel receiving an invoice is good customer service. I do mean that seriously. For me, good customer service is when there is an issue and you are able to reach out and receive a response quickly, as well as getting things straightened out that are acceptable to you. 

I've never had an issue with returning an item. I always throw my receipts out once I open the package since I have records online. If something needs to be returned I hand write the address and have never had an issue. I'm just not getting such resistance to not getting a return slip when all you need is either a permanent marker to write the address on the bag/box or a piece of paper and tape to attach. Guess I've been lucky.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

very happy for you

enjoy the waste

Of course they are @kaydee50 

And they should!!!  We are ALL dealing with inflation and a recession.

My company is cutting back waste as well!!

One example:  We are trying not to print, but if we need to....we are using BOTH sides of the paper etc.

I got over it.

NO one needs a receipt on every thing...you have order status, email conf etc.

I order from Wally, Target, Amz and NEVER get receipts.  So why should Q?

My 3 orders from HSN about 4 months ago had NO receipts.

If I need to return, I can print my own...or ask someone to print it for me...OR ask CS to mail me one.....

I think QVC has bigger issues to solve than wasting paper.