Honored Contributor

So glad for the notifications from HSN, these Camuto booties were just reduced. $70, free s&h. I'm on W/L for the black. 

Vince Camuto Vecka Leather Bootie With Tassels
493-681
Vince Camuto Vecka Leather Bootie With Tassels

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These are also on clearance for $80, free s&h.

Sam Edelman Maddox Leather or Suede Bootie
500-000
Sam Edelman Maddox Leather or Suede Bootie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Gorgeous booties! I wore my black Sam Edelman booties the other day to work and walked over a mile on my lunch hour.  They're beautiful AND comfortable!

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Gorgeous booties! I wore my black Sam Edelman booties the other day to work and walked over a mile on my lunch hour.  They're beautiful AND comfortable!

@Texasmouse - thx for the review of the Edelman booties. I might pick up 2 pairs one in the black leather since I wear black booties alot during winter & one of the pretty suede colors

Frequent Contributor

Nice looking !! May I ask what type of socks/ hose do you wear with these when wearing skinny jeans?

Thanks

Shopping girl

Respected Contributor

Very nice! I love both the brands' designs.

Very nice! I love both the brands' designs.

Honored Contributor

@shoppinggirl59 wrote:

Nice looking !! May I ask what type of socks/ hose do you wear with these when wearing skinny jeans?

Thanks

Shopping girl

During warmer days/nights I don't wear socks. otherwise I wear ankle or knee trouser socks in a color that matches or is similar to the bootie.

Honored Contributor
I love VC designs but the one pair I purchased are not very comfortable
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I love VC designs but the one pair I purchased are not very comfortable

Love the VC booties in your OP!

I hesitate as the only VC booties I've ever purchased I took back because they were just so uncomfortable.

Hope these work out better for you!

Honored Contributor
I did not send them back because they were that beautiful! I intend to wear them for a sitting event where I can hang on my husband's arm walking in! LOL ( he already has his instructions)